PSU: Fastest delivery around, wait thats UPS
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2004-05-24, 04:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Acaila
First Lieutenant

@TekDragon
Well, I think you over reacted a little bit considering I suggested Sennheiser before your 7 ugly heads reared in this thread. That's right, this started off with me suggesting Sennheiser before you even posted. But you wouldn't know that, you just came bashing into this thread with your own know-it-all agenda and didn't bother reading any of the replys before yours, didn't you? Perhaps your monitor is upside down? Now don't you look stupid.

Perhaps you have been stuffing too many tissues in your bra today and need a little time out, son. But if you feel up to it, how bout a reply without you insulting me? You think I flamed you? Paranoid aren't we.

First off, I suggested the PC150s, which if you had bothered to read the thread, you would know I had and with your extensive knowledge on the subject, would realise is a headset. A headset which costs significantly less than DJ quality headphones, and is ideal for gaming and voice coms aswell as music, they are designed to be used with a PC.

Secondly, you have a source for Pioneer headphones being better than Sennheiser "hands down"? You have a source that says "commercial DJs favour Pioneer over Sennheiser"? Because quite frankly, I am going to call bullshit on that. They are both fine choices and many professional DJs do use Sennheiser as many also use Pioneer. Perhaps now would be a good time to stop making up facts? Or stop taking what your little disco bunny raver friends tell you as gospel?

Here is why I think Sennheiser is superior. I have owned a set of SE-DJ5000s and a set of HD-25s. I liked the HD-25s alot more, they were more comfortable, they weren't brittle as fuck like the SE-DJ5000s and all the parts are replaceable. You appear to be budget conscious, perhaps the idea that if you somehow break them, they can be easily and cheaply repaired appeals to you? I broke the cable on my HD-25s, cost me $9 to repair them. Just got a new cable. You can do that with every part on them.

Now I realise that the 2 headphones I owned are not the top of the line models, sorry, but personal experience leads me to say "Sennheiser is better than Pioneer".

I am not a professional DJ, so perhaps not being in "the biz" means my opinion is worthless in your eyes. I may have money to waste on shit like this, but I don't make stupid purchases. I would buy Sennheiser over Pioneer for my HiFi use because I am happier with how Sennheiser performs. For my PC use? Well, I use PC150s and am very happy with them.

Alrighty, fuck this, I am done with this topic. Say what you want, claim what you want. Whatever. Reading crap like this gives me the shits.
Old 2004-05-24, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
tbdsamman
Corporal

Please drop it! I wanted this to be a forum to discuss the top of the line products I can slap into a computer to make it sweet, but if you want to flame... make a new topic.

Now I don't want just headphones, I want a headset so I can use TeamSpeak. What would be sweeter is if I could find a wireless headset with a charging base (none of that BlueTooth crap).
Old 2004-05-24, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Ok Time to quit the flames ok? As in no more, this is starting to become a problem here. And i don't like it.

@ Electro, yeah i've been fidling wiht XP all day, i got the CPU but Windows corupted itself by sheer coincidence so i had to do a whoel fucking reinstall ect. i'll make a thread about it

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-05-24, 09:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
TekDragon
Contributor

@ Acaila. Wow. You are a fuking riot.

You compare a $150-$200 Sennheisner headphone to a Pioneer headphone that costs HALF to a THIRD as much and which i NEVER recomended and NEVER even mentioned (SEDJ5000 vs HD-25) and you use THAT as your argument as to why the HDJ-1000 is inferior?!

You have GOT to be joking.

Oh yeah Acaila? Well.. i bought a $300 Pioneer headphone and a low end Sennheisner and the Pioneer was WAY better so OBVIOUSLY Pioneer kicks Sennheisner's ass.
You see how retarded that sounds?

I can't believe you try to counter my debate by taking a completely DIFFERENT topic and debating THAT, and then pretending you know what your talking about.

As for me proving to you that Sennheisners are overpriced peices of shit that most home and commerical DJ's dont get - i've trolled DJ forums for years. If YOU want to try to prove ME wrong you can either:

1. Go on these forums and look for yourself.
2. Try to post stats like i did for the Sennheisner you recomend (you won't, trust me. You'll just embarass yourself).

Heres some forums you can go to and do some research.

The fact that you actually payed money for a SEDJ5000 shows you have absolutely ZERO clue when it comes to buying headphones. I suggest you visit these forums ASAP before you embarass yourself some more - blowing money on peices of shit.

http://www.djforums.com/forums/

http://www.tjsdjs.com/forums/index.php?

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?showforum=21

http://forums.djcafe.com/

Those people are the epitomy of experienced knowledge when it comes to buying top quality sound equipment for less. Go on their and suggest a Sennheisner. See how quick you get laughed out of the thread for being an over-spending rich-bitch newb.
Old 2004-05-24, 09:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

OK FLAMES = DONE NOW

Stop get on with constructive things

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-05-24, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
TekDragon
Contributor

Rbstr, if you suggested that the Asus P4C800-E Deluxe was a great motherboard, and I came on and said that Asus sucks compared to Soyo because the Soyo "SY-P4I875P DRAGON 2 v1.0" i875P (which is comparable to the P4C) beats the Asus "P4SGX-MX" SiS650GX (which is old as balls and costs a third as much as the Asus board YOU reccomended) - how would you feel?

Would you feel that i was a complete moron that is just trolling and being an all-around ass hole?

I woulnd't blame you, and that's how i feel about Acaila.
Old 2004-05-24, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yes i understand, your point is taken. But lets tone it down a bit in here ok?

Old 2004-05-25, 12:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Wow. Headphones. Seriously people, relax.
Who gives a fuck who makes the better DJ headphones, lets just find tbdsamman a nice pair of headphones with a mic.

At this point, I would suggest any brand of headphones BUT Sennheisner or Pioneer for the sake of avoiding a complete riot.

:: Mutters under his breath about the soap opera that has become PSU Tech Forum ::

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!

Last edited by Electrofreak; 2004-05-25 at 12:22 AM.
Old 2004-05-25, 06:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Acaila
First Lieutenant

@OP
Sorry for being partially responsible for ruining your thread. I apologise. I suggested Sennheiser PC150s because I own a set and believe them to be the best headset available.

@TekDragon
You win. I will be the big man here and back down. You are right, I am wrong. Satisfied? You need to work on your people skills, son. Never fear, this "over-spending rich-bitch newb" won't interrupt your bias tirade. Enjoy your ignorance.
Old 2004-05-25, 06:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
tbdsamman
Corporal

Originally Posted by Acaila
@OP
I'm pretty sure this is my topic and my name isn't op.
Old 2004-05-25, 08:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

::Smacks Acaila upside the head::

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-05-25, 03:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

ok, so let fine him a nice headset, to play Videogames with. I personaly liek some of the ones logitech has.

I use a boom mic, and some Labtech LT-820's i found in my dads office. So it not like i know much about sound, ecept when it dome to the specs on a SB audigy 2

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum