PlanetSide Universe
PSU: dude, wheres my cd key?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-03-02, 12:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Mtx
The Mensa Troll

I think I have ADD. I just attempted to read Aztecs post and all my brain processed is "blah blah blah".

Nothing personal.

Old 2003-03-02, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Bighoss
General

Originally posted by Tobias
Pot is weed, crack is a form of cocain, most people smoke it though you can also inject it I believe.
Yes, I know
Old 2003-03-03, 12:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally posted by Mtx
I think I have ADD. I just attempted to read Aztecs post and all my brain processed is "blah blah blah".

Nothing personal.
The simplified version:

100 Male=1 eMa

! Stalk !

stalk should=

however
we still eMa
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-03-03, 07:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Toimu
Second Lieutenant

Originally posted by AztecWarrior
The simplified version:

100 Male=1 eMa

! Stalk !

stalk should=

however
we still eMa
How many people here would really would put the energy into something like stalking a person? It's not easy, late hours, early mornings, no time for video games, etc... Think about.

Toimu:
IEDs, SAF, RPGs, & mortars. But only during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The enemy is so poor, they have to keep day jobs

PS Storyline
Old 2003-03-03, 08:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
MrVulcan
Lieutenant Colonel

What!!! Stalking requires you actually DO something! And no time for games?!?!?!?! And to top it all off, you have somthing about thinking down there! You know no one thinks anymore!
AHHHHH!!!
Those poor stalkers... dont know what theve gotten themselves into..... we should like ... outlaw it ... to protect the stalkers... ya know?

btw:
------------------------------
"All that and a bag of psychedelic mushrooms!"
------------------------------
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tire, more hungry. Keep punching."
Old 2003-03-03, 10:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Mtx
The Mensa Troll

Originally posted by Toimu
How many people here would really would put the energy into something like stalking a person? It's not easy, late hours, early mornings, no time for video games, etc... Think about.
You seem to know a lot on this subject.

Old 2003-03-03, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Lexington_Steele
Lieutenant Colonel

But it would give your life direction, a meaning and a purpose.

And eMa, no that wasn't me peeking in your window last night.

Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the Action.
Old 2003-03-03, 08:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Hey Mtx could you understand the 'ADD version?' If it works well I might do it to my fan fiction!
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.

Last edited by AztecWarrior; 2003-03-03 at 08:42 PM.
Old 2003-03-03, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Arshune
Captain

I had a stalker once...it sure as hell doesn't look like it requires a lot of energy.

-Our principal is SO hardcore.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge