Think about this... - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Baths are for normal people, are you normal?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2002-11-28, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

I have a question about BEP. Those of us who have played INFENTRY (game by verant where 2-4 sides of thse empires run around on a world killing one another with futuristic weapons and vehicles) know that when someone has killed lotsa people or just lived along time, they are worth tons of exp to kill, so you try and kill em. I like using mines to kill them myself, but a good old PD works at long range. Do you think that killing people with lotsa of BEP/CEP will net you more experiance then bagin a n00b?
Old 2002-11-28, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

I really hope so because then it would be sort of pointless to be a sniper and trying to take out the generals...

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!
Old 2002-11-28, 03:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
�io
Lieutenant General

Well i would hope/assume it would be a bit more but not much. You see rank means little about the player skillz. The general you're trying to kill could simply be a n00b that has no clue what he is doing but has been playing day and night for 2 months so he has a lot of BEPs even if he sucks while the grunt beside said general is actually the top player on the server but in a new character.
Old 2002-11-28, 04:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

he wouldn't be a general if all he has is BEPs, CEPs my friend, and those are a bitch to get specifically to keep there being a bunch of dumb nub generals.
Old 2002-11-28, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

Well some squads really don't care who their squad leader is so if you are the squad leader each time and you are successful, it shouldn't be too hard. This means we should carefully pick our squad leaders...

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!
Old 2002-11-28, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

i don't think to many people are even going to want to group with some nub who can't walk straight, which would preclude him from a command position automatically. Not to mention dave has said that if you want to be a general, you have to cap a shitload of bases and some pickup group won't be able to do that.
Old 2002-11-28, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
�io
Lieutenant General

Well that depends on what you define a "general". I was assuming said sniper was trying to snipe a high ranked player, i.e. not n00b armor(more secondary armor and more plates). Now if he is specifically looking for a dude with more armor plates (CEPs) than yeah most likely his target won't be a n00b.
Old 2002-11-29, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
m0rphiu5
NC Superior
Firepower

yeah as it will be fairly easily seen to how high you are up in the ranks i think it should give you more experience to kill a general, as mentioned it would make a sniper's role less important if it weren't like that.... would be much more realistic if it were included...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion