New Tank Concepts - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Will PlanetSide run on my Mac?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-11-20, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Re: New Tank Concepts

Well, if you look at it this way, the ES LBTs could really just be light APCs. Think of something with half the armour of a Sunderer, only one gunner, and only 6 seats in the vehicle (1 Driver, 1 gunner, and 4 passengers). it's a great way of getting around if you are in a small squad, spec ops squad, or if you need a samll part of your platoon to go help out one of your squads. It won't be overpowered because you won't be able to have guns any bigger than the Halberd. Hell, if you have ES weapons, it won't really be a problem because it doesn't have a lot of armour. Sure, it has the speed a torque to get up and around mountain sides per-say, but it doesn't have the armour to effectively take place in main battles. If you even TRY to have it as one of the vehicles up front in the battle, it'll be a big target and destroyed extremely quickly due to it's armour value. The Harasser isn't OP in my opinion because of it's armour value. Sure, it can pack a mean punch with even a halfway decent driver and gunner combination, but 3 hits from a MBT and it's done. Hell, I think it should only be two because of it being a buggy. You don't even see half as many Harassers out there today due to people mainly using them for quick transport. PS1 vets, what do you think?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion