Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Where's the kittens!!
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-01-29, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #438
SkunkPunk
Major

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-01-29, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #439
OneManArmy
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I r speechless....
Old 2004-01-29, 08:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #440
Setari
General

someone hump teh camera
Old 2004-01-29, 08:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #441
Corrosion

Misc Info

nice Sputty. Yes that is really him.
Old 2004-01-29, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #442
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

I'd hit it.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-01-29, 08:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #443
Corrosion

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Dharkbayne
I'd hit it.
You'd hit anything

just as you posted that the radio is playing Hit That - The Offspring
Old 2004-01-29, 09:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #444
Retroactive
First Lieutenant

heres your edited photo =) done in MSPaint:
Old 2004-01-29, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #445
Corrosion

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Jackson443
heres your edited photo =) done in MSPaint:
OMFG I LAUGHED SOOOOOO HARD
Old 2004-01-29, 10:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #446
Kaikou
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by DarkDragon00
im sorry u people feel that way, guess pale white ****** that be livin' in their parents basement playin' video games dont really see much of the streets but what they see on TV. Im just gonna turn 18 and im about ready to leave my house, gots my chedder comin' in real nice, gonna get my whip real quick, and gonna get a crib with people in my KMU click... sorry if i used too much slang for u. Didnt mean to confuse u guys, its really sad to see that some of u lil pukes can learn COMPUTER LANGUAGES OR RPG WORLD LANGUAGES and cant learn how to speak normal... you people talk like phonies, get a life, leave the comp alone, im out, who knows when ill be back... just thought that i better reception would be held for someone that was around when PSU first started... guess not!

'Dena For Life...

Aint no one here more real about what he says then me, just remember that, back in beta i lead [TEAR], top 10 outfits in Johari...

its time for my to bounce, yo Hamma, Squeeky... eMMa never came back huh!? that sucks she was one of the best ive seen in her field.
For the pursuit of comedy. I am going to interpret what he just said.

He's sorry that we feel that way because we're pale white black people who live in our parent's basement ( ) and play video games (not to mention post on a forum...where he posts as well) Anyway he's turning 18 soon and he seems to make a lot of cheese, specifically types of smooth hard cheese varying in flavor from mild to extra sharp. He's gonna take his whip (S&M maybe?) and buy a baby's crib that he and his people from KMU (an acronym that is impossible to determine) click. By click I assume it has something to do with a computer mouse or perhaps an automatic cheese grinder. Thus far though somewhat confusing, what he has said makes a little sense. Who wouldn't want an automatic cheese grinder, baby crib, and S&M whip? He seems to be saddened by the fact that we are able to learn computer languages (I assume C, C++ etc? Perhaps binary? Or maybe it is simply chat room lingo.) or RPG world languages. . .Ahem. . . However we have trouble speaking "normal" and by normal he surely means using terms such as "cheddar" and "pale white ******". He believes we talk like phonies (despite the fact that he uses "cheddar" as a term for money, which I am starting to assume he meant)

Ok this is getting boring. I wish you luck on your quest to become a rapper, so long as it's not near me. Or I'ma have to bust my glock on yo azz. Oh yeah and make sure you give that gun back to whoever its true owner is. A 17 year old "gangsta" with a gun is illegal. Of course, I doubt you would understand this fact as you are dumb enough to let your friend aim at the back of your head with a gun like that. Speaking of which, in that picture, your legs aren't far enough apart to be a true "gangsta" you gotta spread em like you're waiting for a telephone pole to be plunged into your ass. Gotta walk like you got one up your ass too. Dog.

Last edited by Kaikou; 2004-01-29 at 10:53 PM.
Old 2004-01-29, 10:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #447
ghost018

You should send me an IM sometime Dark. Haven't talked to you in a long while.

ghost

Old 2004-01-29, 11:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #448
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Kaikou
For the pursuit of comedy. I am going to interpret what he just said.

He's sorry that we feel that way because we're pale white black people who live in our parent's basement ( ) and play video games (not to mention post on a forum...where he posts as well) Anyway he's turning 18 soon and he seems to make a lot of cheese, specifically types of smooth hard cheese varying in flavor from mild to extra sharp. He's gonna take his whip (S&M maybe?) and buy a baby's crib that he and his people from KMU (an acronym that is impossible to determine) click. By click I assume it has something to do with a computer mouse or perhaps an automatic cheese grinder. Thus far though somewhat confusing, what he has said makes a little sense. Who wouldn't want an automatic cheese grinder, baby crib, and S&M whip? He seems to be saddened by the fact that we are able to learn computer languages (I assume C, C++ etc? Perhaps binary? Or maybe it is simply chat room lingo.) or RPG world languages. . .Ahem. . . However we have trouble speaking "normal" and by normal he surely means using terms such as "cheddar" and "pale white ******". He believes we talk like phonies (despite the fact that he uses "cheddar" as a term for money, which I am starting to assume he meant)

Ok this is getting boring. I wish you luck on your quest to become a rapper, so long as it's not near me. Or I'ma have to bust my glock on yo azz. Oh yeah and make sure you give that gun back to whoever its true owner is. A 17 year old "gangsta" with a gun is illegal. Of course, I doubt you would understand this fact as you are dumb enough to let your friend aim at the back of your head with a gun like that. Speaking of which, in that picture, your legs aren't far enough apart to be a true "gangsta" you gotta spread em like you're waiting for a telephone pole to be plunged into your ass. Gotta walk like you got one up your ass too. Dog.

Pure. Hardcore. Pwnage.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-01-29, 11:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #449
Angel_of_Death
Second Lieutenant

Aye Kaikou...nice try at being funny :P

As for the rest of you object-humpers, get a fucking girl (or boy if you're a girl)
Old 2004-01-29, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #450
ultraviolet
Major

Angel, see the pics of Squeeky and me.

* Peacemaker licks the PB off UltraViolet
Owner of half of Corrosion's body
Member of the PSU Seksay Hot club
"'There can be no peace between me and you,' Alicibiades said. 'I'll get my own back on you for this another time.'" - Plato
"We're neurotic! We've had it!" - Bouncing Souls
"Am I the star beneath the stairs? Am I the ghost upon the stage? Am I your anything?" - AFI
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge