Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2003-11-23, 08:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
Febnon
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
Never seen it.

*Febnon uses Impel to Write on AztecWarrior with +2 modifier. Success!*
you blasphemer, its a comic, from the eightys, it just got revived last week in the comic Opus. and thank you i always make you write. NOW WRITE MORE

Last edited by Febnon; 2003-11-23 at 11:03 AM.
Old 2003-11-26, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
TheN00b
Colonel

Keep the writing coming.
Old 2003-11-27, 10:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Sorry, I've been slacking.

Chapter 19: Blizzard

Squeeky was on the base walls, emptying his Cycler. Three Vanu were behind a tree. He nailed one of them before his gun started to hiss. Steam began to come off of it. It was overheating.

"Bah. Snow!"

He threw it into the snow. There was a sizzling sound as the gun cooled. He picked it up, loaded a full magazine into the gun, and resumed firing. He blinked. Something flew by very near his head and Agile Armored helmet. There was another shot, and a 75mm HE Lightning shell blew him off of the tower.

He got up. There was a huge pain in his right leg, probably a fracture. It hurt to walk, but not enough to stop him from running to the stairs and back onto the wall. Lucky for him, Auraxis Heavy Industries had designed the gun to trade power for speed. The shot blew off a lot of armor, and he was bleeding in the legs, but still not much to worry about.

The shells had come over the walls. He couldn't attack it.

He saw a Liberator coming in low and slow. He switched to AP ammo and emptied a clip into it. He heard cannon fire, and he ducked behind the wall. Big shells flew past him, inches from his body.

How many had he killed? Two, three, this life? If they could keep it up, the siege might be broken after all.

As he came out again, he felt a stabbing pain in his back. It was too late. There was another strike, and a cloaker scored another kill.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-11-27, 11:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Chapter 20: Router

"KEEL 'EM ELMOS! KEEP IT UP!"

A CR2 was barking at his squad. They were pounding away at the Terrans with Rocklets, Thumpers, and other heavy weapons.

They made so much noise that they didn't notice the Chainblade.

Within a few moments, all five were dead.

"Five down. I'm an ace." eMaGyN reported to Manitou.

"Good girl. Now. We need to find the command area. If we can get rid of their commanders, we can turn the tide here."

"rrRoger that."

She moved slowly in the bitter cold. The clouds turned dark. Snow began to storm down.

"Blizzard's moving in." reported Sputty over outfit-wide radio. The Infiltration Suit had no insulation. It was cold as hell.

"Iii've spotted an AMSsss. Wannnt me to directtt ffffire?"

"Yes. Let's hook you up with a Prowler. Sit tight."

She waited in the cold, cloaked. eMa was lusted after, to say the least. She took it gracefully, despite having a fiancee back in the Sanctuary. It seemed so long ago..."

"This is Sentrosi. Let's nail this AMS. I'm in my Prowler."

"Good. Fire due west twice."

Shells were going everywhere, but she spotted two distinct shells.

"Adjust 20 degrees to the right and fire twice."

The shots were closer to the AMS.

"Adjust ten degrees up."

The shots nearly hit head-on. They were lucky today.

"Adjust one degree to the left and three down."

The shots landed in the bubble. A crimson mass of blood and gore flew out."

"Adjust ten minutes up."

The shots hit head-on.

"Keep firing!"

After a few more shots, it erupted in flame.

"AMS down. Continue as normal."

"Thanks, emmy."

She kept on going when she noticed a few soldiers near a Router. A Router! It led somewhere. She held her breath and walked in.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-11-28, 08:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Febnon
First Lieutenant

MORE!!! SLAVE
Old 2003-12-03, 07:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Slaves were emancipated in 1863. :P

Conclusion: The Pow-Wow

The organizing outfit leaders of Operation Iroquois were in a crude bunker built into the side of an overlooking mountain. It was designed for stealth, not the ability to take fire. It was made of compacted snow, blending in perfectly with the mountainside. A cave was there, the engineers had simply caved it in with snow. Other engineers had constructed a fake on another mountain, which was taking heavy fire. It had a fake antenna to attract attention. Not one bullet grazed the real command center. Mosquitoes flew overhead on recon, feeding in information.

There had to be at least six CR5s standing at the monitors. Two scouts peered out with telescopes poking through the snow. The CR5s were at a small holographic map of the area.

"Yes. My paratroops are now entrenched. We will proceed with the siege." noted one of the Vanu CR5s." said one.

"Excellent. The air cover is holding. Do you want the Flails to resume fire?" said another.

"It's going to be hard at this point. We risk friendly fire casualties." yet another replied.

She saw their outfit badges. The first one had an ace of ******- the paratrooper outfit. The second held an eagle in a dive, holding arrows. That was the air forces commander. The third had a double chevron- an artillery outfit.

This was the nerve center of the operation. If she could manage to destroy this whole place...

There were several MAX guards. She was right next to one. She dared not move, but then her HUD notified her that this one was using Darklight vision! He was scanning the cave. She kept low, and he didn't see her.

She then noticed a Lightning at the far end of the cave. It was there to ram the snow layer and clear the area when the operation was over. If she could hack it...

She looked at his face mask. He was moving his head left to right, scanning like a camera. She memorized the patterns. She had a few precious moments to sprint and hopefully make it. She just had to hope that the other guards wouldn't see her.

"Lee! Are you sure that you mined the entrance to the Router?" asked the leading MAX guard to the one right next to her.

"Yes, sir!"

"Good."

She would have gasped, but she kept silent. She must have been millimeters from the mines. Exit via the Router was impossible. She forumulated the plan- sieze the Lightning, kill the Vanu, and self-destruct the Lightning somehow, destroying the entire cave. She reasoned a grenade in the ammunition storage area would do the trick.

She was going to run. He turned left...right...left...right...left....

And just when he begun to turn away from the left, she sprinted.

Come on....come on....come on....

She got behind the Lightning, out of sight of the MAXes.

"Did I just see something?"

'Check it out."

The MAX with Darklight walked towards the Lightning.

Shit!

As he came around the corner, she was on the other side. As he came around that corner, ready to walk back, she got onto the roof.

"Nothing here, sir."

"Maybe you need a break. How long have we been at it?"

They talked while she hacked.

"Lets see...a few hours by now."

The color-shifting nanites on the Lightning's skin turned red and black.

"SHIT! WHAT THE HELL?"

She climbed in. The MAXes opened fire, but they were all Anti-Infantry. She rammed one and killed the rest with the guns. The generals tried to make a break for the Router, but she mowed them down. She had a Repeater, two ammo boxes, and one standard grenade. She first made a hole in the snow wall, just enough for her to get out of. Then she put the Lightning right next to the Router pad, dropped her grenade right next to the 75mm storage, and ran.

She slid out and had to belly-ski down the mountain. Thankfully, the blizzard was dropping snow, keeping it nice and soft.

The explosion wasn't that big. Most people fighting didn't notice. But then there was a rumbling. Everyone stopped shooting.

The ground was not shaking.

Avalanche!

Snow was tumbling down as the mountain shook off its snow. eMa kept on skiing, until she reached the bottom.

"Damn!"

There was a fairly large tree. She tried to climb it. It was very slippery. The snow was closing in fast.

"DAMN IT! CLIMB! CLIMB!" she screamed.

Again, she slipped off. She pulled out her Chainblade and used it as a dagger to climb up. She was on top when the snow hit. The tree fell over, and the last thing she remembered was the white coming over her.
Old 2003-12-07, 10:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
EineBeBoP
Contributor
Pns Ndabut

Misc Info

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
"YEEHAWW!!! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND! HAHAHAHA!!!!!" he screamed as 6,000 rounds of death per minute was blasted into a trench just a few feet wide.

He recorded at least five kills when the Sunderer pulled up.

"SPACE COWBOY! GET IN!" yelled Sentrosi.

He didn't get in immediately. He emptied the belt first, THEN he got in.

This went down as one of the most heroic actions in CDL's history. Eine was awarded nothing less than a Medal of Honor for his actions. But that was later.

He jumped in and grabbed a seat next to Lise, the last one in the Sunderer.

Lise decided to tease him. She took him in her arms.

"I like a man who can wield a Mini-Chaingun."

He looked uncomfortable, and blushed. It was unexpected.

"Don't let it get to your head." she said, and winked.

Everyone burst out laughing.

l33t!
Bit weird seeing as how Lise is actually a guy, but I suppost in-story he is a she.

Thanks dude! finally got around to reading this, and its great.
Old 2003-12-08, 07:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Forge
Private

Nice story....
Old 2003-12-08, 07:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by EineBeBoP
l33t!
Bit weird seeing as how Lise is actually a guy, but I suppost in-story he is a she.

Thanks dude! finally got around to reading this, and its great.
Yes. Lise is female in game...some people are just like that...
Old 2003-12-09, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

I think Lise left a long time ago but not sure havent seen him...her whatever in a while

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction