PSU: Don't ask about the thong.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-10-24, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Boomer
so.. yeah. I have a friend, and, he was drunk. Utterly drunk. So drunk he barely remembers what happened at a friday night party, but the knows he was getting it on with a senior in high school, but he is a junior. She was drunk also, but he didnt put any pressure on her. Could he still be accused of rape? I mean, she pressured him into it. And shes older

Why cant guys get raped either? women always use it as a scapegoat
They can. It just doesn't happen often. I don't remember a time of it *ever* happening.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-10-24, 08:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Boomer
Why cant guys get raped either?
Media.

Example: "Male teacher has sex with student" - "He put his penis in me, even though I gave my consent."

Media says: "ABSOLUTE PERVERT RAPES YOUNG CHILD" - "He went and forced me on the bed. I told him I didn't want to do it, but he forced me to do it."
Old 2004-10-24, 08:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Dharkbayne
They can. It just doesn't happen often. I don't remember a time of it *ever* happening.
well, Im sure in this case she was completely bombed/horny and was like "come onnn...."

its not like she was like "Take your pants off!! NOW!!" *draws knife*

I've seen similar situations before.
Old 2004-10-24, 08:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Kaltagesta
Banned

It is strange that if two drunk people have sex, it's the guys fault, and he gets a sexual assault record.

You guys are all treating these girls like they are mindless idiots. They can take care of themselves, and if they cant, then they have no place at a party with alcohol getting drunk. As long as the girl isn't pressured into anything, it's game on in my view.
Old 2004-10-24, 08:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Kaltagesta
It is strange that if two drunk people have sex, it's the guys fault, and he gets a sexual assault record.

You guys are all treating these girls like they are mindless idiots. They can take care of themselves, and if they cant, then they have no place at a party with alcohol getting drunk. As long as the girl isn't pressured into anything, it's game on in my view.
indeed.
Old 2004-10-25, 01:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
_-Gunslinger-_
First Sergeant

My mom pwnz more in my book. I was drinking LOTS of beer with some friends, I usher them out to walk home and stupble through probably 20-30 cans and then pass out on my bed. I get to sleep at 3am and have to work at 8am. So my mom comes down to wake me at 7 sees the bottles and cans (never left my mess behind, first time she sees the aftermath of drinking).

You might be thinking, "Your pwnt Gunslinger!". But oh no the cleans all the cans up, calls work FOR me to tell them im sick and lets me sleep it off.

Officially she rox! just dont tell her I said that.
Old 2004-10-25, 05:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by _-Gunslinger-_
My mom pwnz more in my book. I was drinking LOTS of beer with some friends, I usher them out to walk home and stupble through probably 20-30 cans and then pass out on my bed. I get to sleep at 3am and have to work at 8am. So my mom comes down to wake me at 7 sees the bottles and cans (never left my mess behind, first time she sees the aftermath of drinking).

You might be thinking, "Your pwnt Gunslinger!". But oh no the cleans all the cans up, calls work FOR me to tell them im sick and lets me sleep it off.

Officially she rox! just dont tell her I said that.

your mom gets the PWNING award of the week. thats awesome.
Old 2004-10-25, 07:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
Indecisive
Major General

Originally Posted by Derfud
My generation makes me sick. It's still illegal.
quoted for truth.

I hope all of you underage drinkers get arrested.
Old 2004-10-25, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Triggar
Contributor

I dunno Gunslinger, I think my mom might take the cake for Pwnage.

I was raised in a house where wine and alcohol weren't hidden away like they were some awful, forbidden thing. If I wanted to try wine? Have a sip. That Bailey's smells good - here, have a taste. Mama also raised us to not have social inhibitions - i.e. if we think something normally, we say it normally. As a result, I have no desire to drink and get trashed... I don't understand why people spend their money to act like assholes and then feel like shit the next day.

Having said that, I'm no angel, I had my period where I went out and got trashed each weekend. I feel like I had to go through that to get that party-mode out of my system. Learned a lot about my own tolerances, and I know I have no desire to drink with the intent to get trashed, ever again!
Old 2004-10-25, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

[stereotypical teenager] I'm 17. I'll do what I want. [/stereotypical teenager] but seriously, I have fun whenever I can. Im never an ass too anyone who didnt deserve it.
Old 2004-10-25, 04:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
firecrackerNC
Colonel

Originally Posted by Gohan
quoted for truth.

I hope all of you underage drinkers get arrested.

Get arrested? For underage drinking? Dont think so buddy. Not in this town. My friend had a party with anyone from 15-20 there and 3 kegs and around 80-100 people, 4 cops walk in, take a look around, say hi to my friend cause they know him, the 2 non driving cops grab a beer and tell us to not drink and drive. They won't do anything unless someone starts to drink and drive in which case they tell us to pack up before 1-2am . So I can't see my self getting arrested anytime soon so well screw you and your stupid laws.
Old 2004-10-25, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by firecrackerNC
Get arrested? For underage drinking? Dont think so buddy. Not in this town. My friend had a party with anyone from 15-20 there and 3 kegs and around 80-100 people, 4 cops walk in, take a look around, say hi to my friend cause they know him, the 2 non driving cops grab a beer and tell us to not drink and drive. They won't do anything unless someone starts to drink and drive in which case they tell us to pack up before 1-2am . So I can't see my self getting arrested anytime soon so well screw you and your stupid laws.
I agree somewhat ( )

no one ever gets arrested for underage drinking, unless the cop's wife left him for a midget the day before. If I walked up to a cop, downed half a bottle of jack daniels, at the most he'll put me in cuffs and take me home.
Old 2004-10-25, 04:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
firecrackerNC
Colonel

Lol around here most he'd do would grab the bottle down it himself then tell me that drinking is wrong after he hands me a $10 bill for what he drank lol
Old 2004-10-25, 04:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by firecrackerNC
Lol around here most he'd do would grab the bottle down it himself then tell me that drinking is wrong after he hands me a $10 bill for what he drank lol
where do you live? ireland?
Old 2004-10-25, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
firecrackerNC
Colonel

Small city in Ohio, they are pretty cool here cept about skateboarders, if you skateboard your fucked. I've seen em arrest people for just CARRYING a skateboard in public areas. Mostly cause tha asses would grind on benches and window cills and break them and damage the stuff. I've seen em break a window cause he fell.

Last edited by firecrackerNC; 2004-10-25 at 04:53 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge