Why was netarun banned? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Political debates in lounge?!?! ban.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-28, 07:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by -Hezzy-
We are. Hamma is aware of this situation. We're waiting for him to comment on it.
Well, let's let it all slide down instead of mass attacking Squeeky/Squeeky mass attacking everyone.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-12-28, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Hezzy
Contributor
General

There was no attack on my half. He stated something, I questioned it. He answered my question, and I proved him wrong. It was his choice to tell me to "Get a tissue" and stop crying about my friend being banned. I'm not crying because he was banned. I'm asking politely why he was.
Old 2004-12-28, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

You guys suck.

If I made a thread in size 7 red bold font screaming "OH MY GOD YOU GUS ARE FUCKZ PIUF U DONT WNANNA DONTTE DNE DONT POST INMAH THREAD", you'd troll it.
Old 2004-12-28, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Sabinius
First Sergeant

rotlfcopters

If you push hard enough, it'll fit.
Old 2004-12-28, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Doop
Major

Originally Posted by Infernus
BUT I AM DHARKBAYNE!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I SERIOUSLY AM DHARKBAYNE!

Grakthor is right next to me... shouting curses and calling people on the street *******
Grathkor said I suck once
Old 2004-12-28, 08:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Giovanni
Colonel

You know Squeeky, I would of thought you would of learned by now to shut your mouth when you still can! Remember what happened last time? Yeah you got banned. I have no grudge against you and in no way will I start harrassing you because of what you did, but your actions were immature and you're trying once again to blame it on someone else.

Ok, so the guy didnt have alot of tact but if you had stopped for a moment and took his comments with a grain of salt maybe just MAYBE we wouldnt be having this discussion. You attacked him with the subtility of a hammer to the face, called him out on the fact that he broke the rules and yet you personnaly jumped him multiple times to get a rise out of him as you do to alot of other people.

I'm sorry, but what's going to be your excuse this time? Another girl broke off with you and you got depressive and mean? Are you going to catch your mother or granny masturbating to come back?

Seriously, shut up Squeeky before your too deep to dig back out of your own grave. This is the type of behavior you promised to never have when you came back from your ban and yet here we are again.
Old 2004-12-28, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

In again before the lock.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-12-28, 08:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

Hamma is going to piss on yall like R. Kelly.
Old 2004-12-28, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by Biohazzard56
Hamma is going to piss on yall like R. Kelly.
HEADS WILL ROLL.

INTERNET. SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Old 2004-12-28, 08:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

Just looking back through all net's posts, he's an insecure, antisocial, piece of dog shit who craves attention, and when he doesnt get it, launches personal attacks on the people refusing to give it to him. He deserved what he got, make it perm, I cant believe people that stupid actually exist.

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-12-28, 09:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
OfaLoaf
Colonel

I Am Not Dharkbayne! Haha I Broke The Pattern!

I really don't think just because a person may be Dhark means that they deserve a ban. Judge the person on how he/she acts now, not several accounts and weeks/months ago.

Also, I just thought of a really silly scene:

VILLAGER #1: We have found Dharkbayne. May we flame him?
CROWD: Flame him! Flame Him! Flame him!
BEDEVERE: How do you know he is Dharkbayne?
VILLAGER #2: He told me so!
CROWD: Right! Yeah! Yeah!
BEDEVERE: Bring him forward.
DHARK: I'm not Dharkbayne. I'm not Dharkbayne!
BEDEVERE: Uh, but you said you were.
DHARK: They made a fake account to say that!
CROWD: Augh, we didn't! We didn't...
DHARK: And this isn't a false account. It's my only one.
BEDEVERE: Well?
VILLAGER #1: Well, we did do the account.
BEDEVERE: The account?
VILLAGER #1: And the other fake stuff, but he is Dharkbayne!

{The scene continues off topic and off the forums}
Old 2004-12-29, 12:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Originally Posted by Giovanni
You know Squeeky, I would of thought you would of learned by now to shut your mouth
Havent you learned by now, that I never learn.

you're trying once again to blame it on someone else.
I take full responsibility for my actions. My actions were heinous, how dare I have the audacity to post multiple pictures of a chinchilla named Chester. My actions are dwarfed in the shadow of any type of war crimes. May god have NO MERCY on my wretched soul.

if you had stopped for a moment and took his comments with a grain of salt maybe just MAYBE we wouldnt be having this discussion.
Sorry mom .

You attacked him with the subtility of a hammer to the face
Would you have preferred subtle, veiled, jabs to the tookus?

called him out on the fact that he broke the rules and yet you personnaly jumped him multiple times to get a rise out of him as you do to alot of other people.
It's what I do best. I really shouldn't though, poking fun at people on the internet is a wicked thing to do.

I'm sorry, but what's going to be your excuse this time? Another girl broke off with you and you got depressive and mean?
Nah, I dont deal with relationships. Chloroform and a quickie in my buddies truck and i'm good.

Are you going to catch your mother or granny masturbating to come back?
Come back from what? I dont need to make a comeback. I havent been banned. But I like your masturbation idea's....PM me and i'll cut you a good deal on the negatives I shot of my grandmother splitting the kitten last week

Seriously, shut up Squeeky
Dont flame me . Remember? That's bad! NO! *hits Giovanni with rolled up newspaper*

Anyone else wanna step up to the plate?
Old 2004-12-29, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

Your actions were uncalled for, your methods over the top, and by the looks of it, your excuse it was dhark was flawed.
Old 2004-12-29, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Originally Posted by MrVicchio
Your actions were uncalled for, your methods over the top, and by the looks of it, your excuse it was dhark was flawed.
It wasnt an excuse, and dhark wasnt the scapegoat. I think my actions, while slightly controversial, were blown WAY out of proportion. I honestly thought it was dhark, I refuse to believe anything he tells me *pulls foot from mouth*

I understand people are upset with me, and that's fine. It's a position i'm familiar with, but honestly, not fond of.

Anyways, you kids have fun bashing me to your hearts content. It's blatently obvious we'll never see eye to eye on the issue (or lack thereof). And with that, I wash my hands clean of this rubbish and wish you all the best of luck in doing the same; after you bash me of course .
Old 2004-12-29, 12:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

Ringo the rock wallaby says "let's freebase dudes!"

Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge