Can the TR ever win? - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Vanguard drive YOU.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-05, 08:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
scarpas
Captain

Originally Posted by Uberpimp
We have ranks chocked full of noobs with there heads up there asses!

dude... have you met theredx?
Old 2004-03-14, 11:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
teratravp
Corporal

I played TR in beta times and am playing now in my first return since beta.

Boyyyyy... have things changed.

Same game but somebody put the weapons in a hat and changed all their damage values.

I used to cuddle with a cycler, now I wouldn't be caught dead with one. (well they're not that bad, but greatly diminished) And the VS... they finally got their buff those poor sobs have been begging for and MAN DOES IT HURT. I don't know if you all know this but their fire used to be slow enough that you could outrun it, dodge with minutes to spare, and generally never worry about it. They were once the complete pussies of PS, and everyone laughed and told gay jokes. In typical PS team fashion, instead of just giving things a nudge towards evenness they've made them superpowered and weakened the other side. I don't think those guys understand balance because everytime they try to make one end of the seesaw high and the other low and expect that to be the fairness people are looking for. Or maybe they just know that controversy keeps people playing, who knows...

Anyway... i was in a 5 hour session on ceryshen (sp) today and the TR took the 5 middle bases... we were doing just fine, and when all hell broke loose we kept at it till we won... but someone asked if there's a way to win... we were getting evaporated by the VS at one of the larger bases that has more corners and is harder to storm... their fire was just ripping out of the place and eating us up. After about an hour of taking this I started making a new favorite at the inv terminal called Mr. Punisher. Using rexo, I had about 80 plasma nades and 80 of the red ones. I just walked the outer wall lobbing non stop, volleyed for positions where I could see guys in the entrance way and shelled em, and within 5 minutes of me doing this our army was in the base walls for the first time. another 5 minutes, courtyards clear. 5 more minutes we were now at a standoff at the courtyard base door, and so I popped in and out putting plasma on the balconies they were massacreing from. And in the hallways? I use shotgun all the time. That thing is uber now, although if you're catching lag you're probably fked either way, but it's done me some solids. So the answer to fighting back is most definitely common pool weps as they are pretty buff these days. You can also obviously steal enemies goodies but that's certainly a more complex option.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion