What Continent do you play on most? - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Aren't you gone yet? I said go!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

View Poll Results: What Continent do you play on most?
Amerish 13 7.34%
Esamir 19 10.73%
Indar 145 81.92%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-02-26, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
Dreamcast
Major

Re: What Continent do you play on most?

Indar.

But I liked Amerish a lot....Esamir had it's moments but is too tank friendly IMO.
Old 2013-03-06, 09:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
Elstar
Private

Play Indar the most, but starting to take a liking to Amerish base layouts
Old 2013-03-06, 09:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
Silent Thunder
Staff Sergeant

Ever since the Merger I've been spending more and more time away from Indar, since we actually have fights there.
Old 2013-03-06, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
ThatGoatGuy
First Sergeant

Used to be Indarside 2, and then the merger brought SOME fights on Esamir (I was told there was an NC outfit dedicated to Esamir from Soltech cause Indar was that bad). I enjoy the fights on Esamir WAAY more, although Andvari Bio Lab feels kinda broken (there aren't any lifts under the pad although there are arrows pointing out and in like on EVERY other bio lab).
Old 2013-03-07, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
KodanBlack
Sergeant

Though it has been better since the merger, Indar is where I play most... Not generally by choice.
Old 2013-03-07, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
Kuf
Private

YOU ARE ALL SHEEP

I play on Amerish/Esamir, which ever has the biggest zerg attacking my awesome bunch of crazy people [M0O]

Honestly, don't listen to the masses, there is always a fight to be had 20:00 - 24:00 GMT on one of these maps, not only that it's a fight you can actually use tactics and get time to think about what is going on. Unlike Indar where it's a spawn/kill/die COD fest meatgrinder.
Old 2013-03-08, 02:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
Thunderhawk
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

No one is saying there are no fights, just if you want to earn any sort of respectable amount of Certs in an allotted time frame that you have to play, then going to spec ops it on the other conts isn't going to yield you much return for your time investment.
Old 2013-03-08, 03:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Emperor Newt
Second Lieutenant

Actually when playing strategically with my outfit I/we make next to no certs compared to what you can get if you just go to a biolab and fool around for half an hour. You make waaaay more certs this way then playing an evening long how the is meant to be played. Like taking and securing territory.
That's why people flock to Indar and the Crown. And unless they do something about cert gain, this is not going to stop. People go where the certs are, not where the game needs them.
Old 2013-03-08, 04:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
EVILoHOMER
Major

Esamir was boring, never great fights there because you never have a tech plant and there is just too much fog.

Amerish wasn't like Amerish at all, I refuse to go there after they butchered the great Islands name from Planetside with this mess.

Indar is the only one populated anyways but the Crown ruins the map, especially as a TR because it's basically 2 v 1 and makes for very boring gameplay. All that ever happened was Vanu attack the left and NC attack the right, the TR switch their forces back and forth and never have enough players to fight both. So all you see is the left and right sides constantly being claimed and reclaimed.

That was all back from December though, I haven't played since.
Old 2013-03-08, 09:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
MrBloodworth
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by EVILoHOMER View Post
Esamir was boring, never great fights there because you never have a tech plant and there is just too much fog.

Amerish wasn't like Amerish at all, I refuse to go there after they butchered the great Islands name from Planetside with this mess.

Indar is the only one populated anyways but the Crown ruins the map, especially as a TR because it's basically 2 v 1 and makes for very boring gameplay. All that ever happened was Vanu attack the left and NC attack the right, the TR switch their forces back and forth and never have enough players to fight both. So all you see is the left and right sides constantly being claimed and reclaimed.

That was all back from December though, I haven't played since.
Its completely different now.
Old 2013-03-08, 09:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
ThatGoatGuy
First Sergeant

I'd still WAY rather play on Amerish than any, and for the dumbest reasons too. I love the water, the terrain. It's just a beautiful continent, and my main in PS2 is flying a mossy, so it's just a perfect continent.
Old 2013-03-08, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
Hamma
PSU Admin

Still most of the good fights post merger are on Indar.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-03-08, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #88
Onikieran
Private

I used to play on Indar almost daily but I have found myself playing Esamir now a lot more...yeah the Vanu love it to hell but I have been enjoying it lately because I suppose it's a change from so much Indar. Even if Vanu are warpgating us most of the time...
Old 2013-03-08, 12:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #89
Satanam
Sergeant

Unfortunately/fortunately, Indar. I say unfortunately, because I play there almost every time, and I would like to balance it between other continents. But I say fortunately, because if people were divided between the 3 continents, I would still prefer this one as there's a nice desert ambient and stuff like that.
Old 2013-03-08, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #90
MrBloodworth
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Still most of the good fights post merger are on Indar.
I Suppose this is a time of day thing. On Matherson, Indar has a cue during the evening hours ( after around 7pm EST ). That's been great, as there are now fights on the other continents.

Its really helped with Indar fatigue.

Last edited by MrBloodworth; 2013-03-08 at 12:32 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion