T-Bagging Emote - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Who smells burning flesh?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-16, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
wraithverge
Sergeant

Re: T-Bagging Emote

how about a game script that auto bans your account if you hit ctrl more then 10 times in ten seconds enough times to prove it was intended? Now that I think of it, this is a great idea. Anyway, good troll bait. I refuse to believe that people could be immature (on a side note anyone seen idiocracy? I believe that this counts as something I'd see a future person doing a lot) enough to want this, of course I'll probably be proven wrong.

Last edited by wraithverge; 2012-06-16 at 10:48 AM.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
dyslecix
Corporal

Originally Posted by Vyynn View Post
Hand gesture emotes would be kind of cool. Like, holding up closed fists, or gesturing a certain way.

Also, dyslecix, you just offered to teabag someone and then told someone to loosen their vagina. When someone calls you on it, it's not them being a 'stuck up douchebag', funnily enough.
Wasn't referring to the post he made after that. I was referring to his first post.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
berzerkerking
Second Lieutenant

we still have crouch. No need for an emote. Bring the facehumping if you somehow manage to kill me. =)
Old 2012-06-16, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
alphalegend
Private

Originally Posted by dyslecix View Post
Wasn't referring to the post he made after that. I was referring to his first post.
Troll - "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

You created a thread "T-Bagging Emote" and proceeded to use name calling to people who disagreed with this post to "encite emotional response"

You sir, are a troll, but you already know that.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #80
dyslecix
Corporal

Originally Posted by alphalegend View Post
Troll - "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

You created a thread "T-Bagging Emote" and proceeded to use name calling to people who disagreed with this post to "encite emotional response"

You sir, are a troll, but you already know that.
saying "This is not Xbox, and most of the people here are not 12" is not on topic as well. I was just telling him how i could use a t-baggin emote on him. Which completely pertains to the discussion. Stop arguing with me, because I am right.

Last edited by dyslecix; 2012-06-16 at 10:54 AM.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #81
Logri
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

This would be the only tea-bagging I would allow in mah game!!

All your base are belong to us... eventually.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
TheInferno
Staff Sergeant

Stop arguing with me, because I am right.

I don't think it should be in the game. Just seems stupid and pointless to me.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Juturna
Private

The only time I've ever teabagged is when i was messing around with some of my clan friends or if someone was talking mess to me and got pwnd. There's no need for that kind of thing otherwise.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
Xaine
Major

Stop arguing with me, because I am right.
Hahahahahaha.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
ChookWantan
Corporal

In b4 dyslexic teabags himself.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
Rexdezi
Sergeant

I love how people are saying that they don't want teabagging because it will turn the game into CoD... when it really isn't a thing that happens in CoD. When you die in that game, you go to killcam, you're camera is only on your dead body for a couple of moments before switching to killcam. Teabagging is a Halo thing, you stay looking at your dead body for like 3-5 seconds there, thats where game teabagging came from (or became popular in) NOT Call of Duty. So stop being douchebags hating on CoD (I don't like the game, but I'm not an annoying prick who's every other post is to hate on CoD or compare it to anything else)
Old 2012-06-16, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
Thoreaux
Corporal

saying "This is not Xbox, and most of the people here are not 12" is not on topic as well. I was just telling him how i could use a t-baggin emote on him. Which completely pertains to the discussion. Stop arguing with me, because I am right.
You are clearly kind of a super-hardcore badass, what with your ability to dispense l33t pwnage on the faces of noobs with your nutsack.

Please come join the NC, we need awesome people like you.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #88
Gonefshn
Contributor
Major

No teabagging emote please.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #89
proxy
Contributor
Sergeant

Stinks like sex in here.

| cyberneticpunks.com - Hostile Takeovers - Liquidation - No Survivors
| Join the new face of the old guard.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #90
TheInferno
Staff Sergeant

Uh, Rex? The first mention of it being in CoD was here.

You act like one of those "I'm a ps vet, I know more than anyone about this game" stuck-up douche bags who thinks everyone's out to ruin your game and make it CoD.
The second was here.

He is not disagreeing. He is obviously not interested in discussion. If you don't have anything good to say. Don't say it. No point in coming in here to say im a cod kid, and a child. Say this idea is stupid and be done with it. Nothing more needs to be said. He is just adding nonsense to the discussion. There does not need to be any rude talk here :P
Every other time it was referred to it was either in response to one of these posts (I think there was one more by dyslecix as well) or it was saying that teabagging is something people on X-Box Live do. Take it up with the OP for misinterpreting other people's posts.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion