Petition to see Squeeky returned - Page 8 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the most rejected quotes...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-05, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #106
Ouroboros
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Angel_of_Death
Before Squeeky got banned, who here would have said ANY of this shit to Squeeky, except for maybe 2 people?
I tell him that he's an asshole on IRC all the time.
Old 2004-05-05, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #107
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

I'm pissed that he's gone. Dont know if I want him back, i mean i want him back, but I dont know if it would feel right....

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2004-05-05, 05:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #108
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Guest
Ok, you've all expressed your opinions in my banning. But i know Hamma pretty well, and these plea's will fall on deaf ears. As they should. I brought the ban on myself. I backed Hamma into a corner, and i basically said "Ban me, or you will be contradicting yourself". Dont go after Hamma for banning me, go after me for banning myself. I wouldnt have said what i said if i didnt want to be banned. But i need to take some time off PSU. Some of you knew the Squeeky from 9-12 months ago. Well, alot has changed in 1 year. I started getting mixed up with alchohol, i started having sex with 20 year olds, i was thrown in juvenille hall twice, i got dumped by 2 different girls who i cared about alot. My real life is hell right now. I'm on probation, i'm severely depressed (as hard as it is for some of you to believe, it's true) and i'm just a huge mess. That's why i changed. Making a petition wont bring me back, the only thing that will bring me back (As my old self, the nice guy) will be a good 6 months (or as Hamma saw fit, 2 years). So, if PSU is still running in 2 years (i have every faith that with the support of this community, it will be), then you will see me back. I wont however come back if i havent cleaned up my real life. Because thats when i'm an asshole.

As for Strygun, well, Strygun is someone who is easily trolled. And i played off that. There were some minor conflicts when we we're staff, but Hamma told us to quit being immature little pricks and suck it up. I was retired from the staff (Note: not fired, Hamma made that very clear) and i left AGN shortly after. As for {BOHICA} + -CDL-. Meh, i have nothing against them. But they have everything against me, and rightfuly so. I was a fucking jackass to BOHICA, and burned my bridges with CDL. BTW, Whether or not my address can be easily found via google, doesnt give you the right to post it. I tryed a bunch of different search strings for my address, and couldnt find it. I did not post my address, i merely posted an image of a package i received with the address blurred out. Strygun thought it would be nice to post my address. Well, it wasnt cool. Whatever, i'm not trying to make myself out to be the fucking pope here. I was an ass, and i'm still an ass. The time off from PSU will do me some good. And it will probably do PSU some good.

I'm the victim of my own actions. I brought the ban on myself, and it seems to me some of you dont realize that. I got some things off my chest that we're eating away at me for a long time. Whatever, now i'm rambling. I will leave by saying that i love you all, and that if you hate my guts and wish you could sodomize me with a red hot fire porker, that i understand.

Also, alot of people seem to be playing both sides of the field. Some saying "Squeeky was kind of annoying, i didnt really like him". And then posting on another forum "I hated that little prick, i wanna gouge his eyeballs out and eat them". Grow a pair of balls and quit trying to play both sides of the field, you hate me, admit it.

My webcam is up, and i dont know if Hamma will keep it on the PSU page. Regardless, i will continue to update it for you guys. See you guys in 2 years.

If you wanna chit chat, hit me up on AIM. PSU Squeeky

My latest webcam image

Ps. This is my second account. It will be banned too. I just used this account so i could put out one last final word before i left for 2 years. To Hamma: I know you probably wanna sodomize me with that firepoker, and purge this post, but all i'm asking is that you dont delete this post.
From everything he has said there,
He is asking forgiveness for his actions, and an explanation of the way he act, in no way or form is he asking to be excuses for his crimes.
It takes courage to admit you are wrong, and to accept the punishment given to those who breach it, and a give heartfelt commitment to reform his behaviour so that he may one day return and contribute back to the community.
That is not someone that shouldn't be in society, but someone society should have the infastructure to accept, because all humans are falible and that all people should be given the chance to correct their mistakes and reward those who have given the effort and done so successfully.
I will stand behind what the Moderators deem fit, under the laws and regulations that all members must abide in order for this forum to function peacefully. But that doe not mean i have to like it, nor agree with the harsh punishment due to the accusations levelled at him. I do hope to see him post once again on this forum when he has completed his exile, knowing that he has reformed himself for the better.

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2004-05-05 at 05:57 PM.
Old 2004-05-05, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #109
Sputty
Banned

Squeeky has made a post like that 3 or 4 times.
Old 2004-05-05, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #110
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Then I guess i'am an Optimist. Always trying to look for the good things in people.
Someone needs to do it. It's the only one good thing that Pandora let loose from her Box.

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-05-05, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #111
Sputty
Banned

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Then I guess i'am an Optimist. Always trying to look for the good things in people.
Someone needs to do it. It's the only one good thing that Pandora let loose from her Box.
Disease is pretty good IMO. And...didn't candy come out of that box too?
Old 2004-05-05, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #112
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Sputty
Disease is pretty good IMO. And...didn't candy come out of that box too?
It did..but I ate it all soon after I came out.
Old 2004-05-05, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #113
Seer
Major

It was the CANDY OF BLIND OPTIMISM. You were TRICKED.

Edit: Jeez, two onizukas. Nevermind, it wasn't the candy of optimism.
Old 2004-05-05, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #114
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Anyway, im the better Onizuka. And that's not just because i have two admirable puppies.

Old 2004-05-05, 06:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #115
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Angel_of_Death
Before Squeeky got banned, who here would have said ANY of this shit to Squeeky, except for maybe 2 people? You all were just joking around with him, being his friend and all, and now you're making fun of him behind his back. I don't know if you all just want to kiss Hamma's ass, too pussy to say this to his face, or if you're all just following the crowd.

Signed. Not that it'll do anything.
Obviously you're speaking out of ignorance. I know I can speak for many of the "elder" members of this community when I say that we've spent hours, days, and weeks, trying to help squeeky conform and contain his personal issues and to become a productive member of this community. Squeeky holds, and has held in the past enormous potential to be a great person, unfortunately, his judgement is lacking sometimes. Many of us have tried to help him in that area. I've "known" squeeky for 2 years now, and I'm sorry it had to end like this. I'm not suprised it did, however. I tried to intervene in the Strygun/squeeky thing, and had no luck myself. Many of you know me, and know that I am probably the polar opposite of men like Hamma and Manitou. However, it is important to know that as difficult as it was, we all reached the same decision concerning the forums and clans we led. We all expressed the same desire and hope for squeeky, and for a while enjoyed his presence, but unfortunately he made his own bed against our efforts.

Squeeky is proof in point of what happens when parents do not regulate their children's access to the internet. His rapid change came about once he began to frequent and become ingrained with the tribal war community. I really truly hope that he can change his ways and live up to the potential so many of us saw in him, and return to this, and other, communities sometime down the road. However, perhaps it is for the best that he be removed from the internet in order to remedy the problems afflicting his life at this time. I harbor no ill will towards squeeky. I have a modicum of frustration that he refused to correct his course long ago, but I wish him the best of luck and a speedy return to PSU in 2 years. That being said, I want to point out again that I'm fully behind hamma's decision, and that he is in NO WAY a person to limit someone's free speech. Lord knows I've tested that theory. Hamma is a very, very laid back guy, and I'm sure that it weighed heavily on him to make that decision.

Here's to squeeky getting his life on track, and to hamma for sticking to his guns to help make a new and improved PSU.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2004-05-05, 06:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #116
Derfud
Brigadier General

Misc Info

In response to mani's post, very well put.

I would like to thank those who did go all out in a flame fest about squeeky. He may have made posts like that in the past, but never was he banned. Now that he can't come back, he really needs to think about reshaping his life. I respect that if he can clean himself up. I know alot of people that have been in some really hard shit and have cleaned themselves up because they have motivation. Squeeky has more motivation now, and less of a distraction. I thought firefly's posts about how squeeky's mother should be more responsible were quite insensitive. Not every parent knows perfectly how to deal with their childern, and if they dont discover at an early age, they never will. Even then it's his own responsibility to clean himself up, not his parent's. He even stated that numerous times.

On a semi-related note, turns out I didn't actually sign the petition. Looks like the signature never went through.
Old 2004-05-05, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #117
Heavygain
Lieutenant Colonel

I never had a problem with swueeky, in fact i found him quite funnay. I can see maybe a month ban bt 2yrs? i dot think he will evenTHINK about comming back now. I dunno, maybe i missed a lot of shit but i usually looked at every sqeeuky pst when t was up.

I BARELY see a ban as valid. P.S. I was in juvie all last summer. p.s.s I signed thepetition, not that t wil do anything. p.s.s.s this really pisses me off

Last edited by Heavygain; 2004-05-05 at 07:07 PM.
Old 2004-05-05, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #118
oddfish
Colonel

well, ladies and gentlemen..

i have not been on PSU for nearly as long as many of you, but i must say that i have felt very fortunate to have stumbled across a community as intelligent, interesting, open-minded, understanding, and welcoming as this on is. I've been on two other forums avidly beyond just this one, and i must say, that those other two forums don't hold a candle to this one when it comes to how good the community is.

Having said that, i remember that Squeeky was one of the first people who acknowledged me when i came here and he and i got along rather well. Between the two of us, never an ill word was stated. But, that doesn't mean i didn't notice some of the mean shit he did say to others. Now, i'm not going to bash squeeky, I'm not even going to say anything bad about him or his actions because whether Firefly wants to believe it or not, the shit that goes on in your life can and will affect almost every other facet of your life. I know this, because Squeeky, it appears, is going through and has gone through much of the same shit I did my junior year in high school.

A friend of mine dragged me to parties and shit, he was a few years older, and would get me drunk and laid. Now, in my juvenile stupidity i'd try to start a minor relationship with the girls i'd been with, who were almost all college freshmen and sophomores, and I would find out quickly that that wasn't how it was going to be. Then, I grew a kind of reputation amongst my older friends and so on. This reputation went with me everywhere and I ended up getting used a lot. Now, being used for any reason by anyone is one of the easiest ways to fuck with someone's mind. You make them feel needed, loved even, and then you tell them that you never felt that way about the person in the first place. It hurts. And when you have girlfriends, like i did, who may or may not have been using you as well, you find it hard to trust them anyways and then they end up not liking how much you've changed if they do care about you and they leave you. Usually, alcohol and/or drugs tend to exist throughout these circumstances.

Now, I never ended up in Juvenile hall, but being an alcoholic at 17, and being used for sex and what not, is not something anyone that age should have to deal with. I'm going to be 20 soon, and when i look back on my junior year in high school it still hurts. A lot of fucked up shit happened.

I guess what i'm trying to say is: I understand Squeeky. Do I pity him, yeah, yeah i do. Electro, you can bash me now if you want, but i honestly do feel bad for him. To be even more honest, i wish i'd known Squeeky before all this shit had happened because maybe i would have been able to talk to him about it. Does it give him the right to act like a prick? No, of course it doesn't. When i was having my problems i actually started doing more constructive things for others while being destructive to myself. Squeeky on the other hand appears to have tried to hurt others in order to try to keep from making himself feel worse. Is that shitty, yeah, yeah it is. But it was his way of dealing with some really fucked up shit. Is that cowardice, blaming his behavior on his problems in life? No. Everyone acts a certain way because of how their life is going. So don't say that it's cowardice because many of us respond in the forums how we do because of how our day went.

Electro, i have the utmost respect for you for the fact that you say that even when your mother died you didn't become a prick like Squeeky and act like an ass. You dealth with it in a much more mature manner, yes. But, the fact of the matter is, you can't set guidelines for how everyone should handle shit in their lives. Some people deal with things differently. You clearly dealed with it by keeping your own counsel and perhaps some other more constructive means. Squeeky dealt with his problems by being destructive. As did i when i was in that very much similar situation.

I understand why people hate him, i understand why people are bashing him and what not. But, to that same right, i understand Squeeky. *sigh* I know i'm going to get flamed and torn into like i can't even believe because of this post, but this is truly how i feel. I've learned from experience, folks.

So, yes, i feel bad for him. I agree with Hamma's ban, because Squeeky needs to get out of here and fix shit with himself before he deals with others. I think Hamma is fair and right in this instance. But, i don't feel that post after post of Squeeky bashing is necessary. Ganging up on someone is by far the least cool thing you can do. And, to anyone here who is just jumping on the "I HATE SQUEEKY" bandwagon for the hell of it: Grow some fucking testicles, you little bitch.

Anyways, do i think this forum is better without him? Until he gets his shit squared away, yes. I remember what i was like sometimes, especially when i was lacking sleep or if i was drunk. On those days, it would have just been better had i not been around at all. I just hope that he can change and comes back once he has.

you may commence flaming.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-05-05, 08:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #119
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Whooa...I've been gone a day or two, and he gets BANNED? Investigating.

EDIT: NM, found out why. Uber Hamma-Flame post. Looks like he had a hell of a bad day.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-05-05, 08:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #120
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yea, Im not very upset that he was banned, but I do miss his presence on the forums.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge