Bye,Bye Werner? - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Vanu. The other white meat.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-02-13, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
DaddyTickles
Sergeant

Re: Bye,Bye Werner?

If we're playing the speculate game, and we love to do that, don't we? Then I'd guess that we have indeed been sold and that the rights to the announcement itself and all subsequent decisions and communication relating to Europe now belong to Pro7.

There, now thats speculation done properly!
Old 2012-02-13, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
ThGlump
Captain

When there is no information, think of worst case scenario and take it for true. Always expect the worst and you cant be disapointed, only pleased if you were wrong. Im expecting ill have to play on US servers with high ping, refusing to have separate account under pro7.
Old 2012-02-14, 04:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #123
Sabrak
Contributor
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
Or negotiations taking longer than expected, or other distractions. Or simply little news.
What negociations?

The partnership between SOE and Pro7 has been signed, that was the point of that topic, so negociations has been over for a while now.

European players (and others if they wanna be nice and help) with twitter, don't forget John Smedley, president of SOE, can be found on it.
And if we want an answer, the best way is still to ask to that one person who knows.

@j_smedley
Old 2012-02-14, 08:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #124
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Sabrak View Post
What negociations?

The partnership between SOE and Pro7 has been signed, that was the point of that topic, so negociations has been over for a while now.

European players (and others if they wanna be nice and help) with twitter, don't forget John Smedley, president of SOE, can be found on it.
And if we want an answer, the best way is still to ask to that one person who knows.

@j_smedley
Having signed the intend on a partnership does not end communication about which responsibilities go where.

We've not read the contract, there may well be a lot of things they still have to work out in this partnership.
Old 2012-02-14, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #125
Sabrak
Contributor
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
Having signed the intend on a partnership does not end communication about which responsibilities go where.

We've not read the contract, there may well be a lot of things they still have to work out in this partnership.
They didn't sign an intend on a partnership.
They signed the partnership.
No company would sign a partnership if things are still to be worked out.
Hence, negociations are over.

But we still need and want more communication about what has been decided, yes.
Old 2012-02-14, 11:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #126
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

HIIIGBBYYYYYY! GET US NEWS!

People are starting to get mad.
Old 2012-02-15, 01:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #127
Boogster
Private

Could do with some answers on this now, especially considering the US only beta key release in PCGamer. Is beta going to be held on European servers?
Old 2012-02-20, 01:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
ThGlump
Captain

BUMP

Its been almost a month since Higby promised us more info (soon). How much time can it take to sort it up and provide some info?

We should start petition to ban "soon" from game developers vocabulary since they all are abusing that word.
Old 2012-02-20, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by ThGlump View Post
We should start petition to ban "soon" from game developers vocabulary since they all are abusing that word.
If you'd remove Soon™ from their vocabulary, they'd have to use something else. Here's some suggestions:

In the near future™, anon™, before you know it™, down the line™, down the road™, momentarily™, any day now™, before long™, betimes™, by and by™, coming down the pike™, directly™, early™, ere long™, expeditiously™, fast™, fleetly™, forthwith™, hastily™, in a little while™, in a number of weeks™, in a short time™, in due time™, in short order™, in time™, instantly™, eventually™, lickety-split™, posthaste™, presently™, promptly™, pronto™, quick™, quickly™, rapidly™, short™, shortly™, speedily™.

Any preferences?
Old 2012-02-21, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
Ragefighter
Contributor
Sergeant

http://forums.station.sony.com/stati...id=11500038788

looks like the servers are separated. =[
Old 2012-02-21, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
Knocky
Major

Originally Posted by basti View Post
HIIIGBBYYYYYY! GET US NEWS!

People are starting to get mad.
We can't handle the truth?
Old 2012-02-21, 01:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #132
ThGlump
Captain

FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT.

Bye planetside2 was nice to know you. I wont play under someone else, under their own account system. I had bad experience with it before.
I was prepared to play with high ping on US server. But i cant even do that. So looks like no ps2 for me.

Ps: in station aacount my country is selecten as US (dont know why) so if there is no ip check mabe i have chance.
Old 2012-02-21, 02:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #133
Ragefighter
Contributor
Sergeant

Originally Posted by ThGlump View Post
FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT.

Bye planetside2 was nice to know you. I wont play under someone else, under their own account system. I had bad experience with it before.
I was prepared to play with high ping on US server. But i cant even do that. So looks like no ps2 for me.

Ps: in station aacount my country is selecten as US (dont know why) so if there is no ip check mabe i have chance.
or try using a proxy if it is just IP idk, read through that link a few times i just read it once but didn't look favorable to euro gamers, kind of like how SOE games in Asia are, US can't get to them. but somehow they get to us ;p

seems like that may be why the euros didn't get the invites in the magazine?
Old 2012-02-21, 02:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #134
ringring
Contributor
General

So, we say goodbye to our American and Canadian friends :/

This is bad news for UK people, PRO7 is unknown here.

I saw the word 'local' mentioned in that piece. It obviously has gained a different meaning to the one I normally associate it with.
Old 2012-02-21, 02:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #135
Vash02
Major

What an utter disgrace.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion