The Enclave wants YOU! [NA] - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Naughty but nice
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-22, 01:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #121
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: The Enclave wants YOU!

Yesterday's event was pointless and petty, yet hilarious. When creating the subforums they simply forgot to disable the thread voting, and it was only a matter of time before it was disabled again. We took it to an extreme and sped things up. We also demonstrated the sort of unity the Enclave can achieve on short notice, as well as the sort of silly fun we have when opportunity presents. We have quite a few active members as we demonstrated. We're competitive, we're organized, and we're fun. It's not all serious business here. We get results, and we have a lot of fun. We also tend to make people mad. What more is there to want in an outfit?

Folks looking for an outfit that will both be organized & competitive, yet also willing to have some silly and pointless fun just for laughs, the Enclave is for you.

Last edited by Malorn; 2012-06-22 at 01:48 PM.
Old 2012-06-22, 03:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #122
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Shogun X View Post
It kills me how wherever you go, someone has to step up and turn even the slightest thing into a T-ball game.

Shogun
You're just upset because we had more stars.
Old 2012-06-22, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #123
Dwizzle
Private

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Yesterday's event was pointless and petty, yet hilarious. When creating the subforums they simply forgot to disable the thread voting, and it was only a matter of time before it was disabled again. We took it to an extreme and sped things up. We also demonstrated the sort of unity the Enclave can achieve on short notice, as well as the sort of silly fun we have when opportunity presents. We have quite a few active members as we demonstrated. We're competitive, we're organized, and we're fun. It's not all serious business here. We get results, and we have a lot of fun. We also tend to make people mad. What more is there to want in an outfit?

Folks looking for an outfit that will both be organized & competitive, yet also willing to have some silly and pointless fun just for laughs, the Enclave is for you.
Stay classy Enclave.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-22, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #124
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

We prefer fun and effectiveness!
Old 2012-06-23, 05:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #125
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

We're still growing. More have applied, you should too!
Old 2012-06-23, 10:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #126
Ikoniak
Private

The drums of war are sounding, will you answer the call?

Last edited by Ikoniak; 2012-06-23 at 11:27 AM.
Old 2012-06-23, 06:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #127
DEA
Corporal

Yeah, organized and competitive, we can tell based on making a forum post to spam thread ratings.
Old 2012-06-23, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by DEA View Post
Yeah, organized and competitive, we can tell based on making a forum post to spam thread ratings.
Thanks for the bump! Seriously though my guys wont shit up your thread or fight with you so don't do it to ours. I'd like to take this moment to quote the late, great Rodney King by asking this...

"Can't we all just get along?"

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-06-23 at 06:34 PM.
Old 2012-06-23, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
KrazeyVIII
Corporal

I already miss that man.

Last edited by KrazeyVIII; 2012-06-23 at 07:09 PM.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-24, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #130
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Enclave is always looking for more. Air Assault done right.

All types of players accepted. You need only be willing to learn and communicate. No elitism here, no censorship here, no bullshit here. Just fun and effectiveness. You'll do things no other outfit will consistently pull off, you'll make an impact, and you'll have a blast doing it.
Old 2012-06-24, 12:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Enclave is always looking for more. Air Assault done right.

All types of players accepted. You need only be willing to learn and communicate. No elitism here, no censorship here, no bullshit here. Just fun and effectiveness. You'll do things no other outfit will consistently pull off, you'll make an impact, and you'll have a blast doing it.
This. Team players only!
Old 2012-06-24, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #132
IIChaosOfWarIII
Private

I actually can not wait to play Planetside 2 with the Enclave. I have read the outfits history and It just dominates at whatever game it plays!
Old 2012-06-24, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #133
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

It's true.
Old 2012-06-25, 12:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #134
Ikoniak
Private

We recently ordered several thousand body bags that we need help filling. Wanna help us fill them with some Barneys and Smurfs? Enlist today!
Old 2012-06-25, 12:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #135
Sgt Shultz
Corporal

We prefer fun and effectiveness!
The Surgeon General just called, and demanded we put a warning label on our outfit. It seems that our operations cause chronic grins from ear to ear.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic