Hibgy request for new air weapon ideas. Post yours below. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not getting quotes approved since 2003
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-17, 10:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
HelpLuperza
Corporal

Hibgy request for new air weapon ideas. Post yours below.

Hibgy request for new air weapon ideas. Post yours below.
Does anyone remember there ever being any suggestion threads for air weapons?

What would you like to see in a new dogfighting focused ESF air-to-air weapon? Give us your ideas! @kevmo0 @twothreesix
Recently, Higby was looking this past week for air weapons suggestions. I really care about the combat of air and anti-air. There were a few of great suggestions given too him. In fact I repeat an example suggestion below. However, I feel like their were too few suggestions given, for something a feel so passionately about.

If you care about air combat too, would you mind posting about your air weapon ideas below? Do you mind also posting your ideas strengths and/or weaknesses?

For example, Jacob Stone tweeted about the Macross Missle (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxnC6jkJyEM), or a missile weapon that fires hundreds of tiny lock-on/guided missles at the same time. The strenght of this weapon is that is honestly very verstile and could be use as an anti-air, anti-ground, or anti-missile weapon to help break up large camps of enemies. The disadvantage of this weapon is that its very hard to counter or "balance" in a perfect imbalance or cyclical imbalance game like Planetside 2. For those of you who remember Space Cowboy, the B-gear's skill version this weapon was one of the things that basically broke the game, and along with developer company issues caused alot of people to no longer play the game.

Well their is my example suggestion, please comment and make your aircraft weapons suggestions below.

P.S. Hey mods.. (yeah you there reading this thread!) Umm... I am kind of not sure if this belongs in the Idea Vault or not. If you guys think it does please move it over there asap. Thanks
Old 2013-05-17, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Hibgy request for new air weapon ideas. Post yours below.

Already a thread about it. Just post your thoughts in there
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=54968

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion