Most Humiliating Moment in PS - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Might I lick your eyeballs?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2006-03-05, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

Most Humiliating Moment in PS

I posted a thread like this a few years ago and it was a big hit,I mean it got 5 pages.My most humiliating moment in PS is when i had a mcg and agile armor and an NC with no ammo for any of his weapons killed me with his knife.He dodged all my bullets,it really sucked.
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2006-03-06, 06:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hamma
PSU Admin

The infamous Galaxy Incident from beta.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2006-03-06, 08:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

When my clan was taking a tower, we dropped, really stormed in, plowed'um all down. Then our hacker began hacking, being the nice guy I am, I thought I'd top off his 80% health... The squad killed me and then hacked it, lol, it was funny as hell, but still embarassing.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2006-03-06, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
LesserShade
Contributor
Major

If you want to know my most embarassing moment in PS, just ask me the last time I tried to dogfight in my skeeter.

like for instance. The other day I actually managed to win a dogfight that I barely pulled off even though it was 2v1 in my favor for awhile and I had the jump. After I shot the guy down I was so busy voice spamming the guy i ran into a tree and blew up.
Old 2006-03-06, 01:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hamma
PSU Admin

Old 2006-03-06, 02:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Ghryphen
PSU Code Monkey

Like most people, the first time I saw the perty white beam o' light in the caverns and was compelled to walk into the light without a module.

Twitter | Dragon Wolves
Old 2006-03-06, 05:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

First time I played the game, I was standing in a CY, and saw a great white beam come out of the sky, and being a noob and what not, I ran into the beam, thinking something magical was about to happen. Guess I should have taken the hint from my fellow team mates running away from the beam.
Old 2006-03-06, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Brigadier General

Misc Info

One time I died, but then I certed jackhammer and got personal shield. Never happend since.
Old 2006-03-07, 05:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
WildEagle
Lieutenant Colonel

i was on cyssor, and there was a scattered squad of VS, so i'm a lil shadow hacker in my infil suit and hack a couple towers back. I get to one tower and this guy kills me, I go back in REXO, killed, so i go to the Bio lab that we had nearby and got a MAX. then i spawned at the based walked upstairs and ripped him apart with my DC

that was on tthe 2nd i ever played planetside. (the guy killed me about 6 times, i tried shootin him and knifin him in my infil suit too)
Old 2006-03-07, 06:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

Originally Posted by 321
One time I died, but then I certed jackhammer and got personal shield. Never happend since.

Old 2006-03-07, 06:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Shadwulf
Private

i dont have many bad monets in planetside except for the usual frustration of being killed in awkward ways when u think ur gona win.

if i had to pick a moment it was a couple weeks ago, i dropped and someone called for a gunner. thinking it was one of my squad mates in the CY. i looked on the map and it was a guy hoping for a gunner on the other side of the continent.

about a minute later he died without a gunner in sight.

Old 2006-03-07, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
WildEagle
Lieutenant Colonel

This isn't embarrasing but it was funny. I gave my friend a trail key and we got him all set up and everything. I had dropped my squad off in my gal and went back to sanc to get him........... I told him to come outside to the steps (he was inside the HART). I wasn't really payin attention to wat I was doin, but all of a sudden i heard someone yell "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!" and I slammed into him with my afterburners on. WE laughed for 30 minutes straight, it was so funny.
Old 2006-03-07, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2006-03-09, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
FortunateSon
Private

I dont really have any funny moments (except when i landed on top of an enemy's head after bailing from my Mosq), but i do have some annoying moments. For example, i keep getting spotted by Br5's and below even though im in a Infil suit and crouched. Someone pointed out my mistake, i had my amp out and there is a glitch which makes you more see-able (i think thats a word). Now i dont go anywhere with my gun out unless its to kill
Old 2006-03-09, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
SC385
Corporal

its not a glitch that makes you more visible when the gun out, its supposed to do that.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion