Death Before Dishonor hardcore PS2 clan [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not feed it!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-04-21, 12:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
LunaticWoda
Private

Death Before Dishonor hardcore PS2 clan [NA]

Death Before Dishonor
Death Before Dishonor is a highly competitive, large scale combat clan that originated from the Battlefield series. DBD, a traditionally well organized and efficient gaming unit is moving to Planetside 2 and looking for new recruits who are willing to work as a member of an efficient team to make the jump to this new game. Through extensive beta gameplay, we will establish a solid membership base to rule Auraxis, challengers will play us at their own peril. With a surplus of resources and an already large, well coordinated membership, we will carry our new members to the highest pinnacle of achievement within the Planetside 2 world.

----------------------------------------------------Clan Statistics----------------------------------------------------

Faction: New Conglomerate
Server: ???
Member Count: 190 (7/11/12)
400 Slot Teamspeak Server

----------------------------------------------------Benefits---------------------------------------------------

We are an established and active gaming unit that is well run and well organized, with a military simulation element that is not to be confused with full on military realism. We believe in having fun with the game, while also kicking ass in an organized and structured fashion. We cater to players who like to have fun, win, and aren't looking for an ultra-hardcore military realism clan. By joining our clan, you are also joining a family of friendly gamers who like to have fun and mess around, but can also be serious and professional when the time is appropriate. We also offer developed trainings that are available and are catered towards those who want to better themselves in a certain class, playstyle, or vehicle. Trainings are not restricted to certain corps and are available to everyone. Members can also enjoy the security of a full-fledged constitution, council, and mature officers to ensure that a balance of power is kept and members are never abused or mistreated. We take care of our fellow clan members, both in the game and out of it.

----------------------------------------------------Style of Play---------------------------------------------------

We are focusing on being a fast attack clan, using real world military tactics co-developed with skilled players and ex-military members. Our pilots have built up a history of being unbeatable in Battlefield 3, a trend we are determined to carry over to Planetside 2. We also have strong infantry and armored players. We get our victories not only by outplaying our opponents, but also by outsmarting, out-planning, and using superior teamwork and communication.

-------------------------------------------History and Accomplishments---------------------------------------

A large group of players that have played together for many years, we’ve been successful in Bad Company 2 and in Battlefield 3. We are adaptable, capable of playing in large (by Battlefield 3 standards) games (32+) and smaller formats (8+).

PCGN Silver Medal Winner, 12v12 (Winter 2012) and 8v8 (Summer 2012)
National ESL Nightcup Silver Medal (Weekend Series March 2012)
Over 100 active members.
Many alliances with large clans making the move to Planetside 2. (BFGrunts)

------------------------------------------------------Divisions-----------------------------------------------------

Air Corps
The Air Corps are the members responsible for ensuring air superiority, aerial support, and airborne troop transport. This group will consist of players who are interested in being in aerial vehicles most of the time and will learn the skills to properly handle a variety of combat situations unique to being an air asset. These players will be highly trained individuals learning to be elite pilots and gunners, while decimating the opposition with sound tactics. The DBD Air Corps have traditionally dominated the skies.

Infantry Corps
The Infantry Corps is the front line force of any battle. This group is for players who aren't the biggest fans of vehicles and prefer to get their hands dirty on the ground with their guns. These elite troops will be heavily trained in all aspects of the different Planetside classes. You will learn a variety of real-world infantry tactics to further enhance your game and teamplay experiences.

Armor Corps
The Armor Corps is the sledgehammer of any attack. These are the players who specialize in heavy armor. Be it a tank or a transport, they’ll directly back up our boots on the ground and unleash hell on all armored foe. These players specialize in all forms of armored transport and assault. Armor players can also expect to work alongside teams of engineers to ensure that our invincible armored columns stay in serviceable conditions.

Intelligence Corps
The Intelligence Corps is an essential part to our team-focused strategies and gameplay. Players in the Intelligence Corps will be specialized in reconnaissance and communication, constantly scouting enemy positions and relaying messages between squad and platoon commanders. Those in the Intelligence Corps are players that are truly of a higher breed, and are highly trained. Though listed as a corps, players are still part of one the three main corps.

-------------------------------------------------------Contact Us------------------------------------------------------

Website
www.dbdplatoon.enjin.com
TeamSpeak3 Address:
dbd.digitalthemepark.org

Last edited by LunaticWoda; 2012-07-11 at 11:41 PM.
Old 2012-04-21, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
GrapesOnDrapes
Private

Re: Death Before Dishonor hardcore PS2 clan

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!
Old 2012-04-22, 02:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
LunaticWoda
Private

Got a few more sign ups. I'll be updating the roster count once a week
Old 2012-04-22, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
GrapesOnDrapes
Private

Our TeamSpeak is finally organized for Planetside 2. We're going to hit that beta running!
Old 2012-04-26, 07:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
MrGoodPancake
Private

Bumpity bump bump
Old 2012-05-02, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
LunaticWoda
Private

Getting very excited for beta, been slowly developing some of the training for intel Corps. granted going to need some real world PS2 playtime to iron out some things!!

LunaticWoda
Death before Dishonor
Air Force Divison / intelligence Division
Master Sergeant
Old 2012-05-23, 10:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
GrapesOnDrapes
Private

Thanks to a recent merger with FISTclan, our member size has been greatly bolstered! We will certainly be able to field a significant amount of players in Planetside 2.
Old 2012-06-07, 11:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
LunaticWoda
Private

Daz, one of our members who also worked on our Battlefield 3 logo, is now drawing our Planetside 2 logo. It will look amazing once it's completed!
Old 2012-07-11, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
DBDRavage
Private

Re: Death Before Dishonor hardcore PS2 clan [NA]

70+ active members waiting to attack Planetside on Beta launch in the next week or so!
Old 2012-07-11, 04:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
JoeBro
Private

Looking for a clan with personality and is well organized? Look no further - DBD is here. I had a fun time with them in BF3.

See you guys on the other side!
Old 2012-07-11, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
LunaticWoda
Private

The Death Before Dishonor wiki is now up and is being worked on! We plan to hold a lot of information on here, both private and public, which includes user profiles, private strategies and maps, etc.

We also now have a page on the Planetside Universe wiki!
Old 2012-07-12, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
DBDRavage
Private

Screenshots to come from our Matt Higby Haircut Party tonight.

Check out our revamped website, www.dbdplatoon.com
Old 2012-07-13, 08:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
HydroBIG BANG
Private

This is a great clan to join if you like teamwork, coordination, and fun.We also have a politician as our leader
Old 2012-07-13, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Fantastic Ergo
Private

Awesome Unit, I have a lot fun with these guys. Great place for people looking for new friends and Organized Action.

Old 2012-07-15, 12:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
DBDRavage
Private

Join today as we prepare to enter the beta, start fresh with an organized gaming unit with a rich history.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate