Fail - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We slapped your mother.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-12-20, 01:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
lMABl
Master Sergeant

Fail

Ughh I feel so dumb, stupidly bought two guns on Waterson where I was trialling them and not on my main characters server, Matherson. Now I'm really longing for the account-wide SC unlocks to be put in. C'mon devs pick it up!

Though thank you for actually putting some thought into it and coming out with this feature. Never thought I would've needed it!

Old 2012-12-20, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
EVILoHOMER
Major

Re: Fail

It was a feature that needed to be in from the start. We never really got to test it during beta because you could not spend money so people weren't getting angry.
Old 2012-12-20, 04:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
PredatorFour
Major

This concept is completely retarded. You purchase items for their game , but you can only use them on one server. Thats like saying there isnt just one game here , theres 10 ( or however many servers there is ). Really fucked up imo.
Old 2012-12-20, 04:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
lMABl
Master Sergeant

I agree completely, but I'm choosing not to be sore about it. I'm glad that they're not going the route of some other developers who see the problem and do absolutley nothing about it. Here, they saw the issue, admitted their fault and are addressing it appropriately. I can't ask for any more.
Old 2012-12-20, 05:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
PredatorFour
Major

Yeh thats good of them to do that
Old 2012-12-20, 05:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
wOOtbEEr
Private

Every time this topic comes up I think of all the guns that have identical stats for each empire. If they had made them nanite system weapons you would get them for all your toons. But they have different skins so you will only get them for one empire.
Old 2012-12-20, 01:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
lMABl
Master Sergeant

I see what your saying, though its more like same stats, different behaviour. In the article that I'm looking at where they covered the new feature there's a part that has me a bit confused going along the lines of what you just said.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/11...lshare_twitter

There's one notable exception to the account-wide unlocks: If you buy something that is faction specific (like the Jackhammer weapon for the New Conglomerate), you won't be able to use it on other factions on the account.
Are they saying that only the main faction specific guns like the Jackhammer, Lasher, and Chain gun are locked to THAT faction and the other weapons aren't, and when you go to another faction the gun you bought will be that factions equivalent? Or is it just the Nanite weapons. Hmmmm...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion