PSU: Click Here For Free Pron!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2011-10-02, 04:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Levente
First Sergeant

Warning Sign

Sorry this might be a bit offtopic, but i just want to express how much i have faith in this game to succeed, after DICE give another slap in the face to their community , cause it turns out that there will be no squad management ingame in BF3.

Meaning, you cant squad up with your friends while playing cause everything happens through this battlelog crap.
So once you make squad in this battlelog, and join the server it will automatically put you in random squads lol. Of course this made thousends of fans rage and cancelled their preorders just like me. EA UK forums are exploding

It seems like its now a habbit for developers to destroy their own games and dont care anything else just to get the idiotic casual cod crowd, make everything primitive and mindless shit. SO PLEASE PS2 dont let me down.
Old 2011-10-02, 04:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Talek Krell
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Warning Sign

Wait, that's intentional? I thought it was just a beta issue they hadn't worked out. That's pretty terrible.
Old 2011-10-02, 04:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Levente
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Talek Krell View Post
Wait, that's intentional? I thought it was just a beta issue they hadn't worked out. That's pretty terrible.
its final decision dude. Petitions already on the forums. This is similar when Infinity ward announced there will be no dedicated servers for mw2. but DICE dont seem to care just like IW.
Old 2011-10-02, 06:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
2coolforu
First Lieutenant

In the case of MW it was activision that cocked it up not IW. The guys at Infinity Ward just want to make good games I'm sure of it but Activision is the money grabbing side with Kotick at it's head.

With BF3 I'm sure it's EA that's causing all the fail, I don't see the point in this beta anyway, the game will be going gold in a matter of weeks and at the moment is unplayable. You can't run across half the map for fear of falling through it. People turn into ragdolls then run around lying down shooting you so they are impossible to kill. There are too many glitches to list.
Old 2011-10-02, 06:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Traak
Colonel

A Golden Opportunity for Sony to yank the carpet out from under a competitor, a carpet that will come with many gamers still standing on it.
Old 2011-10-02, 08:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Levente
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by 2coolforu View Post
In the case of MW it was activision that cocked it up not IW. The guys at Infinity Ward just want to make good games I'm sure of it but Activision is the money grabbing side with Kotick at it's head.

With BF3 I'm sure it's EA that's causing all the fail, I don't see the point in this beta anyway, the game will be going gold in a matter of weeks and at the moment is unplayable. You can't run across half the map for fear of falling through it. People turn into ragdolls then run around lying down shooting you so they are impossible to kill. There are too many glitches to list.
this beta is 2 months old build, so these errors might be fixed, but thats not the point, the point is that the game is a step back from bc2 in terms of teamplay and of course its nowhere close to battlefield 2. After 6 years of waiting we get almost a more primitive game then call of duty lol epic fail
Old 2011-10-02, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Crator
Major General

Seems like BF3 might have a nice campaign with co-op, but online multilayer, ick, not so good.
Old 2011-10-02, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Hamma
PSU Admin

wow, I didn't realize they were not putting it in at all.

That is pretty rough - I should be able to pick the squad I want to be in, this doesn't even make any sense at all to me.

So the party thing won't do anything either?

This is what happens when games are developed for both Consoles and PC's at the same time. Consoles are incapable of x feature so they scrap it across the board to make development easier.

I've said it before and I will say it again, Consoles are a plague on Gaming. Especially PC gaming - the PC platform is 99x more capable but has to get the shaft over and over because Consoles bring in more $$

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2011-10-02, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Zulthus
Colonel

Eh, this sucks, but I'm still getting it. It isn't enough to make me cancel my order. The gameplay is still thousands of miles ahead of COD. It'll hold me over until PS2 comes out, at least.
Old 2011-10-02, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Surge72
Corporal

I am pretty confident that they will put it in. They haven't actually said it will never make an appearance. It was likely just an oversight on their part. I imagine they are already working on it for a future patch.
Old 2011-10-02, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

BF3 is pretty but its gunna suck and the forced origin installation and plugins for the browser its badbbabdbadbabdbad.
Old 2011-10-02, 02:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

If you got shot now, would a computer aid you in finding the soul who did it?...... I think not Sir......
Old 2011-10-02, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by SuperMorto View Post
If you got shot now, would a computer aid you in finding the soul who did it?...... I think not Sir......
What are you gibbering on about?
Old 2011-10-02, 03:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Levente
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Surge72 View Post
I am pretty confident that they will put it in. They haven't actually said it will never make an appearance. It was likely just an oversight on their part. I imagine they are already working on it for a future patch.
they wont, the community manager confirmed that this will be final for the release too. EA is showing this crap battlelog through DICE throat i think. i cant belive they would fuck up their franchise like this.
Old 2011-10-02, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Mastachief View Post
What are you gibbering on about?
this is the reply to a different thread, I made the mistake of having 2 windows open, I apologise for your inconvenience!

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion