Wanted: Lythca - Reward: 1500 SC - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I pity da foo' who don't donate!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-04-05, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Staticelf
Sergeant

Wanted: Lythca - Reward: 1500 SC

Since we Templars (TPLR) regularly bump into the GOLD boyz I decided that it would be fun to challenge our crew to hunt Lythca - GOLD Founder (especially since he regularly takes me down in head to head matchups!!! )
So first TPLR to take him down gets the reward!

Good Hunting Templars....

See ya on the surface Lythca!
Old 2013-04-05, 12:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Re: Wanted: Lythca - Reward: 1500 SC

I notice this thread says it is limited to TPLR. If this is true, why didn't you just post it to your own outfit forum?

On that note, since you DID post it here, can I collect when I get a screenshot? ;D
Old 2013-04-05, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
snafus
Sergeant Major

Oh poor Lythca will be getting rammed by every scythe in the area.

Old 2013-04-05, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Staticelf
Sergeant

Just sharing the idea for an outfit challenge. Let me know if you have a "most wanted" enemy that always seems to be ruining your streak and I will help you with a WANTED poster of your own.

And currently its just TPLR troops on this contract...but if others are interested in joining the next hunt perhaps I will open it to all Vanu....(hmmm who will be WANTED next? better confer my kill board to see who else always gets the jump on me?)

I just like the idea that some guy will randomly have all the Vanu on Connery after his blood for an evening lol!

Hey if it gets units to smash together instead of dance around each other that has to be good right!?
Old 2013-04-05, 03:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

lythica is a cool dude.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2013-04-05, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Staticelf
Sergeant

Im sure he is...and he is a great player. He and GOLD are one of the most efficient outfits I have seen. We templars literally have gone back to study vid capture to see how they took bases from us so that we can get better.

Which is why he was the perfect choice for WANTED #1
Old 2013-04-05, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Staticelf View Post
Just sharing the idea for an outfit challenge. Let me know if you have a "most wanted" enemy that always seems to be ruining your streak and I will help you with a WANTED poster of your own.

And currently its just TPLR troops on this contract...but if others are interested in joining the next hunt perhaps I will open it to all Vanu....(hmmm who will be WANTED next? better confer my kill board to see who else always gets the jump on me?)

I just like the idea that some guy will randomly have all the Vanu on Connery after his blood for an evening lol!

Hey if it gets units to smash together instead of dance around each other that has to be good right!?
I currently have Sir Phobos and Punki on my KOS list. They have farmed many a TR with that lib of theirs so I have been told by a very colorful character that they are both on the "NO FLY ZONE LIST". So anytime they are spotted I am usually informed and I try my best to kill or chase them off.

Old 2013-04-05, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
lythica is a cool dude.
And doesn't afraid of anything?
Old 2013-04-06, 11:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Staticelf
Sergeant

Lythca was eliminated by AndrewEnderWiggan at 2:05 AM Pacific by proxy mine. TPLR has a new champion.

He happily recieved his 1500 SC Bounty yesterday.

After a good chat with Lythca we decided it will have to be death by bullet or blade for the next one.

We have our infiltrators out looking for our next target...prepare to be hunted TR...

+++StaticElf Out+++
Old 2013-04-07, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
HelpLuperza
Corporal

There are actually standing wanted posters on Connery TR's Killiden still for being the person that fired the killing blow on the Vanu's Leader TobyTurner for our glorious leader TotalBiscuit. I honeslty cannot remember what the SC prize is though right now.
Old 2013-04-08, 02:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
snafus
Sergeant Major

Though slightly off topic be interesting if they implemented a wanted status on players who are on maybe a 30+ kill streak. Once a enemy player Ques you maybe a special emblem shows on you letting him know your status and if they get the kill give more XP then the already standing extreme menace boost. And have it scale accordingly to how many kills you done.

Old 2013-04-09, 11:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
HelpLuperza
Corporal

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
Though slightly off topic be interesting if they implemented a wanted status on players who are on maybe a 30+ kill streak. Once a enemy player Ques you maybe a special emblem shows on you letting him know your status and if they get the kill give more XP then the already standing extreme menace boost. And have it scale accordingly to how many kills you done.
For the record an extreme menice bonous does give alot, about 75% you would get from participating in a alert.
Old 2013-04-10, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by snafus View Post
That would be beyond horrible. It would provide hackers an actual way of gaining fame.

www.planetside-devildogs.com
Old 2013-04-10, 10:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
snafus
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
That would be beyond horrible. It would provide hackers an actual way of gaining fame.
They don't already? Sadly enough there are already some infamous names regarding hackers. Hell this could be a great way to even help spot more lol.

Old 2013-04-17, 05:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Lythca Frost
Private

I only recently found out there was a forum thread for this...

Anyway, congrats to Andrew for collecting his bounty, I'll also admit I was completely unaware this was going on! Had I have know, be sure that there would have been a protective detail around me at all times :P

StaticElf is a pretty awesome person, good chat we had!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)