A Harasser Named Hilda - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: no, really?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-05-09, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
KesTro
Second Lieutenant

A Harasser Named Hilda

Because I didn't know where to post this I thought I'd share it with the folks of Connery. I've often found myself writing little dramatizations of various battles over Auraxis. This one was on request from my usual gunner.

Hilda the Harasser

The morning started like most nights on Auraxis, the Terran Republic had the northern Seabed completely secured, the Vanu Soverignty and New Conglomerate each holding their respective slice of the pie. That is.. until the Terran Zerg began to flood out of The Crown down into Zuravan. While most soldiers of the New Conglomerate were stunned and didn’t know where to begin in dealing with the torrents of fascists, one did. Yet their salvation didn’t lie in man, no it layed with a machine and it’s AI.

Her name was Hilda, his Redds. The two together were an unstoppable force weaving across the battlefield like a storm of Freedom. Of course they had help from their driver, a lowly sod by the name of KesTro who was only along for the ride because he held custody over Hilda. Despite this, AI and machine made it work. The AI contacted his subordinate via nanites and within a moment he had constructed at the South Eastern FOB of Zurvan. Seconds later and the insatiable AI laid eyes upon his prize.

The warm green glow of nanites would play prelude to the beauty they bequathed to the world. Hilda was a harasser, and an excellent one at that. As the pilot entered her cockpit the AI could hear her rock with enthusiasm, her excitement unbridled as Redds entered her gunner’s seat. While the driver knew how to treat her it was the gunner who knew how to handle her. No other gunner could press her buttons in such a way to deliver the sweet explsoive freedom of the fury.

Hilda began to purr with life as KesTro turned the key to the ignition, the vibrations of the bolts from Redds’ scanning of the area with her Fury nearly throwing her into dissaray. Luckily she wouldn’t need to wait long for the release she so desperately desired. KesTro revved her engine, Hilda moaning in response before shifting gears and roaring out in blissful pleasure, the trio together once more to wreak havoc amongst the battlefield of Auraxis.

And the cycle would repeat, for Hilda is her name and harassing is her game.

------
And to clarify things calling Redds an AI is a bit of an outfit joke as the guy never speaks. He challenged me to write erotica about a harasser and this is as close as I dared to get to it hehe.

Last edited by KesTro; 2013-05-10 at 11:12 AM.
Old 2013-05-10, 02:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
WarbirdTD
Corporal

Re: A Harasser Named Hilda

OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY. *fans self*
Old 2013-05-21, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
dogmaovd
Private

Witnessing Hilda in action on Vanu Archives brings tears to my eyes
Old 2013-05-21, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
snafus
Sergeant Major

Them harasser's are just the sex man.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)