Rick James MAX crash (LOL!) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You WILL NOT gain CEPs for posts...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2005-03-28, 10:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jeffey
Master Sergeant

Rick James MAX crash (LOL!)

Good times on Ascension last night. The VS and NC zergs were duking it out over Zal, and eventually the next base to the east (name escapes me) and a small, growing, TR footzerg was moving in and capping some towers, nothing serious, just bexping.

I'm there with my outfit (all 5 of us!) and as usual we are on vent. One of our snipers is on the roof, he tells us he see's a huge max crash forming.

Next thing we know over thirty VS max units, all of which are named RickJames##of100 (## = different number) come flying across the field in a massive stampede and plow the near empty TR tower.

So now we are all thrown back to some AMS left in the woods. And so begins an incredible footzerg effort against the remaining members of the Rick James legions. As luck would have it, I could guesstimate 9 out of 10 TR on the island had a striker, and we forged northward through the woods, fending off RickJames after RickJames, all AV maxes. Finally we actually recapped the tower. And so we footed it towards Zal, in a great medium assault / bolt driver shootout that lasted a couple hours.

Finally another massive Rick James max crash was underway, but this time one of our CR5's were ready. And just as they arrived to the tower, he OSed our own tower roof, and vaporized nearly 75% of the Rick James crash. Those remaining members were quickly dealt with.

In the end the VS were able to cap the tower as they disposed of the NC in the east. And a 3rd Rick James MAX crash was able to push us out. Then the Rick James MAX platoon marched southward to find our AMS and push us off the cont. As I ran in my PJs from the destroyed AMS to jump off the cliff and die a true retard's death, I spun around and saw Rick James in red text all across my screen over every VS soldier in the area.

Great times, hilarious times, I hope to encounter the Rick James platoon again
Old 2005-03-28, 01:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

lol... strange...
Old 2005-04-07, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
cyberkiller
Staff Sergeant

haha "IM RICK JAMES BITCH"
Old 2005-04-07, 08:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Jeffey
Master Sergeant

it was probably the funniest thing i've seen yet in PS
Old 2005-04-11, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dizik
Corporal

You can thank GoTR for that, the outfit that I'm a member of. We've been doing that for some time now, sadly we don't do it enough. It's one of our "Sunday Fun Raids" that we do. We even formed an outfit for it called GoTR's Rick James MAXperience.

[/shameless outfit promotion]
Old 2005-05-06, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
starbum
Contributor
Sergeant Major

lol, yes, GotR first started the Rick James Max Crash over a year ago. I've been to pretty much every one of them The first one was the best, the VS CR5's were screaming "I dont know what to do now, so just FOLLOW THE RICK JAMES!"

Great times. You should have seen it when GotR has our B4SS raids (a event poking fun at the Halibuts)
Old 2007-08-10, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Re: Rick James MAX crash (LOL!)

The rick james were created over 3and a half years ago. I have one of them and It has the 3 year vet. WTH? This was on the first page of the forum?!

Oh, the emmy forums. Oops.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2007-08-10 at 05:26 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion