[VS] Briggs - Got batteries? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: MEDIC!!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-04-02, 12:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
exohkay
Private

[VS] Briggs - Got batteries?

Hey all.

Got Batteries is always looking for semi-comp to comp players who are interested in playing an what is essentially an established esports team. We prefer to operate more like a smaller, more goal driven team than a large zergfit.

We typically run squads mosts nights, and for the most part they're reasonably relaxed, but we do run ops at least twice a week currently.

We are regular attendees on the War Events that are scheduled for Briggs.

http://vanuvanuvanu.com/

Feel free to hit me up on steam (same name as here) or post on the forums. The mumble details are up there, and your best bet to contact us is through there, we usually have people on most of the time.

Cheers,

exohkay.
Old 2013-04-18, 12:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
exohkay
Private

Re: [VS] Briggs - Got batteries?

We've recently picked up a few more members, and we've been playing a LOT lately. We are now #23 in the world, #1 Briggs VS outfit.

We're focusing mainly on independent infantry work, with a very flexible leadership style. We're all mature 18+ but don't enforce a strict age limit.

We also have a lot of pilots so it's not uncommon for us to run an air wing, but most of us tend to stick to squad wetwork. We have a name for ourselves on briggs as we're a hard outfit to beat.

Best way to hit us up is via steam or mumble. Thanks all!
Old 2013-05-16, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
exohkay
Private

Re: [VS] Briggs - Got batteries?

Hey guys. I do feel like I'm talking to myself here but I have had a few people contact me as they've seen this thread. So i'll keep posting in here!

Opportunity exists for ~3 more new players to join. We're looking for primarily; skill, maturity and voice comms.

As I mentioned before we run a really relaxed leadership style, so the onus is really on you to be effective. If you enjoy being micromanaged we're not for you, but if you enjoy playing dynamically and winning fights due to skill rather than numbers, we'd like to hear from you.

We don't follow the zerg, the zerg follows us.

Here's a video of some GAB funtimes

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty