My Combined Wishlist. (from station.com forums) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Watch out...its the goverment.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-13, 05:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
blakldragonz
Private

My Combined Wishlist. (from station.com forums)

Alright, here is part of the wishlist that i posted on planetside forums, and i guess ill post it here.

I've posted many ideas, he're is a combination of all of them:
I. Naval Battle: There are four large command ships for CR4+. There can be two battleships at a time for each empire, two aircraft carriers, and 4 battle cruisers, along with 2 spawn ships. They can be purchased every hour.

About the naval battle: There will be many islands at sea, some chartered and some unchartered, and possibly some obstacles at sea (man-made and natural) such as rocks, ice, etc. The islands will act as bases of the sea, which can be owned by any force. They have vehicle pads, aircraft pads, some with dropship pads, some with technology, some with repair/rearm stations, some with the other things, etc. However, these islands can NOT be connected with SOI, and are free to hack by whoever wants, which may lead to these big sanc raids.

A. Command Ships
1. Battleship - CR5: Two to Four 200 MM Cannons, Four to Six Machine Gun Turrets, Holds 1 Aircraft, Two Vehicles, and twenty infantry with the ability to shoot, as well as Two MAX units, and one driver. (CR5 Driver+Certification)

2. Aircraft Carriers - CR5: One 100 MM Cannon, Two Machine Gun Turrets, Holds 5 infantry, Six to Eight Aircraft (No Gals), One driver. (CR5 Driver+Certification)

3. Battle Cruiser - CR4: Two 150 MM Cannons, Four Machine Gun Turrets, Holds 10 infantry, One Aircraft, One Vehicle, One driver (CR4+Certification), One MAX.

4. Enter Name Here - CR4: Four Machine Gun Turrets. These are the AMS's of the sea. Three spawn tubes in one room, like a tower. When docked, people can spawn, but when undocked, people can not. Unlike the AMS's, these can NOT cloak due to their large size. They are armed with four light machine gun turrets, as well as a upper level deck where infantry and MAX's can defend their ship. The spawn room is like a tower - inside the ship. There are equipment terminals and lockers which can be used during anchor or when the ship is moving. The spawn tubes, however, can only be used when anchored.

5. Ferry - CR4: A massive carrier ship but poorly defended with two side 20 MM cannons and a back 20 MM cannon, the ability to hold up to 20 passengers, two MAX units, and 5 vehicles, with a vehicle (only vehicle, not aircraft, but technology included) pad inside ONLY when docked at shore.

B. Small Boats

1. Enter Name Here - This is a speedy, two man scout ship with a 20 MM recoiless cannon. One driver, one gunner (20 MM) and can go up to speeds of 80 KPH. It is highly maneuverable.
(Cert Requirement: ------, 2 Cert Points.

2. Enter Name Here - A medium speed, medium maneuverable light attack ship meant to outmaneuver and destroy large but unequipped ships such as the aircraft carrier and the Spawn ship. These are armed with an advanced rocket launcher (Enforcer) and a 12 mm rotary chaingun that the driver can use. These maneuver at up to 70 KPH. (cert requirement: -------, 3 cert points.

3. Enter Name HEre: A fast, well armed version of the skyguard at sea, this boat can hold one gunner and one driver, armed with the skyguard weapons system. Effective against infantry and aircraft only, this is not effective when going against enemy infantry. This can go up to 70 KPH at sea. (cert requirement: Skyguard, 4 cert points.

II. Weapons
A. Rifles
1. Enter Name Here: A semi automatic, long ranged rifle that holds 10 shots per clip and uses the standard 9 mm bullets. Similar to the M1 Garand from WWII issued to the standard soldier, this can deal effective damage against an enemy along with a decent accuracy and firing rate. Although if you miss once, heavy assaulters can take you down easily. Range is medium to long range, but close range is a losing battle. Certs: ------, 3 cert points.

B. Assault Rifle
1. Enter Name Here: Similar to the M249 SAW and the M60 Assault Rifles of today, these weapons can shoot from decent ranges (medium to semi long range) without losing too much of a cone of fire for effective cover fire. Worthy of getting the name heavy assault, these weapons can deal decent damage with decent accuracy, the only disadvantage to this weapon is that reinforced exo suit is required for this, and it takes both slots, as well as the ammunition taking up the same ammount as any vehicle ammunition or MAX ammunition. (Although each holds 50 rounds, which can be consumed rather quickly.)

Certs: Reinforced Exo+Assault Rifle, Total 7 cert points.

That's all for now, I have the other half but im too lazy to type the rest up now, and im tired. More later!

I thought of another idea that could make this game very fun and worthwhile: medals!! There could be medals for certain achievements taht could decorate people like the medal of honor. They could be achieved by getting a certain number of kills, base hacks, sniper kills, knife kills, tower hacks, etc. They will be very cool!

This is also another one of my ideas from before:
"Charge-Up" Aiming.

This will be a way to increase your accuracy when crouching.

You crouch and with your weapon, if you hold it at a target for 1-5 seconds (or trace your target), your accuracy will increase (As that's normal for guns... If you hold your gun at your target or track your target, your accuracy will probably be better than just shooting right away... Preparing your shot.) Although this will be very hard to do, this will increase the accuracy of the bolt driver and other weapons you may use at long range (deci?).

The CoF will get smaller and smaller depending on how long you hold it (1-5 seconds). There will be a meter that shows how much accuracy you will have. If it is a weapon that the CoF gets larger... and larger as you hold it, it will become larger, and larger, but will increase the amount of time you can hold it as the first shot that was fired was smaller than the normal shot.

Here are the percentage increases:

One second - 10% increase in CoF
Two second - 20% increase in CoF
Three Second - 30% increase in CoF
Four Second - 50% increase in CoF
Five Second - 70% increase in CoF.

Infiltrator U-Boats was also another suggestion.
Old 2003-09-13, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
sniper4evr26
Corporal

this should been in the wishlist section lol.
yes there is an entire forum for that
Old 2003-09-13, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
blakldragonz
Private

on planetside universe? i dont see it...
Old 2003-09-14, 09:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Bah nt

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.

Last edited by Doppler; 2003-09-14 at 10:30 AM.
Old 2003-09-14, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
dscytherulez
Lieutenant Colonel

I like the medals idea. And any experienced MOHAA player would rape anyone with that m1 garand type weapon...Thats the only weapon i use besides the sniper, and it can take out an smg or shotgun at 2 ft away if u use it right. I think the rifle could be left out...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion