MASSIVE Glitch - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Polish Suasages Unite!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-14, 07:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Xxzard
Sergeant

Once my Galaxy flew through the ground and got stuck in the respawn room, and killed a guy in there, blew up all the terminals and then exploaded my GAL. But what do you expect i was trying to escape a reaver and tried to fly under that entranceway bridge
Old 2003-09-15, 01:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Yup, happened on emerald too. I and a few of my colleges went Invisible and Invincible. We were in Ilkanam(sp) Which was being hacked by the TR. I managed to kill one Pounder MAX with my Beamer, and Knife 5 soldiers, as I ran out of ammo, and couldn't get anymore, or even loot for weaponry. The server had me as either too far away to use, or that I was constantly moving all over. One of my fellow mates, who was in the same fix as me followed a soldier into the CC, as none of us could open doors. He killed them all, and rehacked the CC and I got 3000 experiance for that. However, the server was taken down, and I think I lost everything that I gained after I went invisible and invinsible. FYI...it only started when I died after a certain point. My Gaming buddy told me on TS2 that he was in that condition, and that he could kill with a touch. But he was stuck in a tower. Couldn't get out. So anyone who came in, died by his touch alone. After that, things went to rat's hell.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion