Elmo Barney Smurf!!! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Bring your popcorn.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-17, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Weasel844
Private

Elmo Barney Smurf!!!

TR=elmo's

NC=smurf's

VS=barney's

Old 2003-09-17, 09:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Wow! You're special!
Old 2003-09-17, 10:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Brigadier General

Misc Info

You call us elmos
Old 2003-09-17, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

I doubt I would be a Barney, as Barney doesn't run up to you with a shotgun and blow your friken head right off.......But if you want to generalize, go right ahead. Just be warned, We do not love you. We in fact want to kill you as many times as is humanly possible....and then kill you some more, in a vain attempt to beat you into submission, and make you run home crying to mommy, and to make you want to quit the game.... Period, end of story.
Old 2003-09-18, 01:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Nimbus
First Lieutenant

Actually, my guild has been using pictures of Grimace lately.
Old 2003-09-18, 05:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
ZEU5
Private

Flammy, I hate to say this, but you guys haven't really been doing such a hot job of beating ANYONE into submission. The VS aren't even a concern of ours...we tend to focus on the TR. The only time we even bother with you is when you have taken over 1/2 of a home continent...then we have to spend a few minutes putting you guys back in your place.

You guys have only won 1 "Yesterday's Winner" in the past month.

When the Vanu become something more than a bothersome itch to us...then you can talk crap. Until then enjoy the view from the spawn room.
Old 2003-09-19, 12:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Zeus, you OBVIOUSLY didn't read my message correctly. IT said plainly, that our object IS to TRY to beat you into submission, NOT worry about who the fuck your side resembles. And I for ONE have absolutely NO trouble WHAT SO EVER in beating your side into submission. LAND MEANS SHIT, but it is important. I only worry about how many times I DIE compared to how many I KILL. I don't give a fucking rats ass about anyone else on my side. Get off you fucking high horse and come down to earth for a moment. WINNERS on the board mean SHIT! The winner shows at 12:01 Am EST. WE COULD be winning all day, and then 10 minutes before 12am, we could start to lose, and then one side take over, and THEY would be put at TODAY's WINNERS. It's Bullshit, and means fuck all to me. I only worry about dying in battle. And right now I am in an extremely foul frame of mind. That sometimes happens when one who has to work for a living suddenly finds that he did not make enough money to pay his all his bills. You've earned my venting anger by typing such stupid shit. Don't be so dumb and say such idiotic shit. And if people want to jump on my head for venting my anger on you, I don't give a shit. As far as I am concerned, this stupidity I have read is a worthless waste of my time, and I'm not even going to both to read anyone elses opinion of who is what, and who is doing what to whom. I write this because I feel like venting on someone. Next time, fucking read what I wrote a few times, before you start spouting such stupidity in my direction.

Last edited by Flammey; 2003-09-19 at 12:43 AM.
Old 2003-09-19, 03:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
ZEU5
Private

Flammey,

So tell me what you REALLY think.

Actually, the "Yesterdays Winner" is based on an average of facilities held over a 24 hour period (2am - 2am local time).

All you have to do is go to http://www.planetside.com - choose the server (which for you would be Emerald), click on the map itself...scroll down to the bottom and see where it shows a BIG NC logo on each side...then read what's between it. - kthx

Have a great day and remember...it's not whether you win or lose...it's how you play the game.

So in my eyes...you are a winner too!
Old 2003-09-19, 03:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Uh...I didn't know that it's the average number. I was told that it's who was winning at midnight. Hmm, You do learn something new everyday.
I don't usually follow the Zerg. If I happen to be there, it's because my SL wants to be there. Otherwise I am usually off somewhere causing damage, finding strays, or defending something. That's why I don't care how good my side is doing. As I said, I simply try to stay alive. My record is 2 hours on light skirmishes. No heavy battles. I don't think many people can survive long during a heavy battle. You'd die at least a few times, usually because you've run out of bullets.
Old 2003-09-19, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Nimbus
First Lieutenant

Bah save that BS for the battlefield. Does anybody really care who won for the day? All I care about is a good fight.
Old 2003-09-19, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
ZEU5
Private

As much crap as I was talking...I agree with you Nibuz. Just give me a good fight and I'm having fun.
Old 2003-09-22, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
DaCh3at
Private

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion