Anyone recruiting? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ramen, the food of gods!! ... or geeks, i forget which.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-22, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
User58
Sergeant

Originally posted by Nitsch
I don't know how you are having a hard time finding an outfit. My experience is that many outfits seem to be a bit too recruit happy.

One of my alts on another server has no outfit and he gets random outfit invites about every half hour. I always turn them down (sometimes i accidently accept because i think it's a squad invite) because:

1. It's just a squirrely alt... i don't want to get involved in another outfit politics.

2. Even if i was looking for an outfit... I would never join one that just randomly invites people without even finding out if they are the biggest arse on the planet.

3. I would never join an outfit that would have me as a member.
I get at least two random invites a day. I blow em all off. I am a squad whore though when I'm in the mood. Sometimes I'm not though. I get off on teamwork.
Old 2003-09-22, 08:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
BDMJ
First Sergeant

Damnit SG people, you always bust in with your video, and the IF video hasn't been finished yet!
Old 2003-09-24, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
User58
Sergeant

Originally posted by Winged_Nazgul
It sounds like you're looking for Sturmgrenadier. Check out our recruiting video and our website. You will find an application form on our website.
SG denied my app based upon the 3 sentences I put on it. Not what I would call an informed decisision. They can jump in the lake. I think they are a bit too fond of themselves.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion