Planetside Is: - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's where to be when not playing PlanetSide.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-10-12, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

MMOG=Massive Multiplayer Online Garbage.
Old 2003-10-12, 10:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

And you know......you forgot to tell me not to let the door hit my @$$ on the way out.
Nope, didn't forget. I installed some razor blades, rusty nails and a fully lubricated 12 inch spiked dildo on it in the hopes that it would in fact hit you on your ass on your way out.

I cant help but laugh about that because, if anything, people attack rather than defend their attained bases. They just just move along the line leaving the base alone, which ends up being an endless cycle of taking and ossing bases over a period of maybe 30-40 minutes.
You know why? Standing in a base that enemies aren't attacking in the hopes some might show up there is boring as hell. People play the game to shoot people, not stand around with their thumbs up their asses.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-10-12, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

I agree, it would get kind of boring sitting in a base waiting for action, and as it is now the population has gone to the point where you would have to wait a day or even a week before something happened at the base you were guarding. And if everyone picked a base to defend then it would spread out the population even more and cause no one to attack since everyone is defending. Now if a base is being attacked then I agree with the defending being important.

Oh and about PS, I think SOE made a good first step into MMOGFPS, alot better then some of the other FPS shooters online. In other FPS you can shot point blanck shoot someone and they will not die since on their screen they are for example in the living room while on your screen they are right in front of you in the basement. PS is a very good game and I hope to see how it turns out a ways from now.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion