Funniest thing you ever saw in PS - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Pron Site Undercover
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-10-08, 02:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Seeing maybe 15-20 TR with JHs on a bridge battle, totally destroying us. (us=NC)

Partly my fault though
Old 2003-10-08, 07:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Jagd
Major

Ahh, a fellow arms dealer.
Old 2003-10-08, 11:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
bryan25
Sergeant Major

I deal arms it kinda fun i might have supplied some of those JHs.
Old 2003-10-08, 11:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
BUGGER�GHO�T
Major

Originally Posted by scarpas
Ps: hey jagd, do you remember me?!?!?! I was cutemurderouskitten on markov
dunno bout him, but i remember you.

Once I ran out of ammo against a MAX, so I ran out with my knife.

Another time there was a bridge battle and my squad had to get across the bridge, so a sunderer driver kicked it into high gear and all the other vehicles in my squad followed, he went through and killed like 9 friendlys, then through couple NC, got weapons lock, then we all rea ender each other, then he tried ramming a Vangaurd to death so we could get through-even though he was going slow because f the weapons lock. He blew up so we where screwed, well i wasn't cause I had a Deliverer, so i just jumped the railing into the water and sailed under the bridge. Once he respawned he said "sry, had ants in my pants."

I dont kow, but that was purdy funnay
Old 2003-10-09, 12:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Ragnorak
Private

Once I was flying around in this pretty big battle with my mosquitoe, and I saw this Vanu Sunderer (I'm NC) so I start shootin it, and then I hit this tree and it flung me into to the sunderer at like 300 kph
After I exploded I checked up in the chat bar and sure enough I had killed everybody in the sunderer (which was fully loaded by the way)
it was funny
Old 2003-10-09, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Rightwing
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Ragnorak
Once I was flying around in this pretty big battle with my mosquitoe, and I saw this Vanu Sunderer (I'm NC) so I start shootin it, and then I hit this tree and it flung me into to the sunderer at like 300 kph
After I exploded I checked up in the chat bar and sure enough I had killed everybody in the sunderer (which was fully loaded by the way)
it was funny
Old 2003-10-11, 04:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
MuNsTeR
Sergeant Major

Ok, it was yesterday.. there was a huge fight on Hossin and i was in my infil mosq and hotdropped on top of hte twr...
there was a guy repairing himself and i take him out... then there is another guy just guardign the twr and i take him out too.. then there is a guy healing the wall of TR pounder Max's and i take him out.. after i take all of htem out i start hacking the base.. i had no hacking skills at all and i hacked hte base and made a big turning point to the fight.. it was very fun...
Old 2003-10-11, 10:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Lets see. I know a golden moment.

I was flying along ceryshen in a Galaxy with several of my outfit members onboard. I start to eat my tea, putting my laptop down (I can only run PS on a laptop as my computer is utter crap).

Voice comms:
"HEZZY!! PULL UP!!!"
*munch munch* "Wha? ... ARGGGGGGGH!!!!!!*
*BOOM*
"Next time, I drive!"

T'was funny at the time.
Old 2003-10-12, 08:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

It's kind of tie. I took out a Mosquito with a VS cloaker, carrying a Repeater.

I also was playing a cloaker VS in a spawn tube. One of my squaddies was laying Boomers to try and kill another squaddie in a spawn tube, and while we was standing over his boomer trying to lay another one, I threw a Jammer at his feet. BOOOMM! Everyone else there thought is was hilarious. I don't think he did though.

I've also seen a Magrider at the bottom of a lake. I thought they were supposed to float. How did it drowned?
Old 2003-10-12, 09:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Exano
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Flammey
I've also seen a Magrider at the bottom of a lake. I thought they were supposed to float. How did it drowned?
It can only float for a certain period of time, not forever
Old 2003-10-12, 09:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

No, they'll float forever, but they sink when they are disabled
Old 2003-10-12, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Jagd
Major

Hey cutemurderouskitten, I totally remember you! If you're on today we'll have to do some weapon trading a'ight?
Old 2003-10-13, 02:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
EkatheKilla
Private

My favorite moment is when we were defending itan on cyssor from getting filled by the TR...

Well the first story... we go into the warpgate for some added protection when driving around (magrider) we come across this nice TR gal... knowing the bug where if there's no driver you can push any vehicle in a warpgate without taking damage... so i start pushing it... and shoving it all around the warpgate and the driver can't get it.... f'in hilarious... we push it OUT of the warpgate and start shooting it, the driver surges out and I try to squish him but he gets in and flys back in before we could kill him...

than waiting for a bit 3 ant's roll in for a fill, we wait till all teh drivers are out and we shove one out the warpgate and I the driver kill it, than my gunner shoots a maraduar down at the same time! after about 30 minutes of taunting the TR, a CR5 comes in with his ant thinking he's all mighty, we start shoving his ant out the warpgate and they are all using voicemacros "Stop!" "Cease Fire!" etc. well we get it almost out of the warpgate, and my comp crashes I come back and the driver got in the ant... eventually a gal comes and picks up an ant, we can't do much to that cause it was too high

Another one was when with my first day as a cloaker I sit by a tower CC scared to start hacking it so I hide in a corner and sure enough an NC comes up and secondary fires the CC and runs up the stairs, well I slowly crouch-walk to the CC and with ADV. hack hack the tower, I surge up the stairs and wait by the door... I hear him pull out his rek as soon as he starts hacking I surge out the door go behind him and start amping him in the back of the head... he dies and I go down the stairs, well it was like the NW acan tower in the swamps and after some fighting going on I see an NC basilisk sitting in the swamp area badly damaged, I hack it and see it has enough to drive, since I have ATV cert I hop on and start driving away I'm driving through the swamp area and I meet the same guy as before, I go full speed right at him, I fly off his head and EXPLODE I send him a tell "Boom" he replys "All you vanu can do is squish people" "Yah... and outsmart a rexo-jackhammer hack a tower, surge up the stairs and shoot you in the back of the head with the worst pistol in the game, than proceed to steal one of your empires vehicles and go full speed, hit you in the face and fly into the air and explode..."

But my favorite one is when I see 2 vanguards rolling down the road, they start shooting at me, only in agile with a pulsar... I think to myself... ah wat the hell... I turn on surge jump from a hill land RIGHT on the turret of the vanguard, scooch forward pull out my rek and wave at the gunner, I proceed to say "we need a hacker" well after about 5 seconds I fell off and got blasted by a 150mm

Or one when on emerald as NC I'm stairing at an enforcer parked in a tree and I take a screenshot and it suddenly turns purple, me being in only my repair gear I turn on darklight and lo and behold a VS cloaker... not just any VS cloaker... Thenorthlander... well I pull out my knife and he surges behind me places a boomer and clicks... The sad part is, this was on solsar with only TR and NC fighting, not a single Vanu tower even...
Old 2003-10-13, 10:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
strikeleader
Private

I did know a vanguard could fly. Me and my great vanguard skills hit a rock on a hill at maxs speed after hit about 10 vs maxs.I flew a good 20 feet right in the water which killed the tank drown me.I got like 8 tells
saying that was the coolest thing they have seen i a while.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion