Can someone explain PS to an active duty soldier? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Frag 'em 'n bag 'em.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-20, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Elisin
Private

Hey there; I want to plug Black Widow Company to you as well. I don't have a military background, but have been playing with BWC for several months. What attracted me to the outfit was that they do try to work together with an established chain of command, with intelligent use of communication systems, and with a definite plan of operations. It is really the complete opposite of the standard follow-the-zerg approach that I found with pickup squads and several other outfits.

The outfit leadership is made up of both active and retired military as well as those with no military background; those of us without that background lean on the others, as our goal is to use the knowledge and lessons they've learned as much as is possible within a gaming framework.

When you get a chance, check out our website , and join us on an op or two; hopefully we'll provide the gaming experience you're seeking.

Last edited by Elisin; 2004-03-20 at 06:49 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion