pop locks and warp gates and bragging lucky empires oh my! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Stalking devs so you don't have to.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-19, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
teratravp
Corporal

pop locks and warp gates and bragging lucky empires oh my!

Hehe, so the new sanc stuck problem has finally hit emerald with NC owning 90-98% of the world all day so far. There's supposed to be a fix in testing today so I hope that goes well.

But the funny part is the NC are on the official messageboards all claiming they've done this through superior tactics. Folks, I've been on the other side of the shut out and once you own enough continents defending them is as easy as it gets.

/g empire x is attacking continent y through only likely point... zerg immediately!

Not to mention this happened on the other servers all week, but I guess no one checks the daily world stats or the messageboards...
Old 2004-03-19, 03:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
oddfish
Colonel

how in the hell is the NC doing this on emerald??? that's uber-fucking crazy

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-20, 02:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by teratravp
guess no one checks the daily world stats or the messageboards...
I haven't been checking world stats latley. And I check these message boards, I'm not surprised whatever they say on the OF because all they do is spam and whine. There are a few people on there that don't and the Markov part is OK but, overall it isn't a good place.
Old 2004-03-20, 04:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

"Let us not go to the Official Forums; tis a silly place."

Knights of the Round table exit, stage right

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread
Old 2004-03-20, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Eldanesh
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by oddfish
how in the hell is the NC doing this on emerald??? that's uber-fucking crazy
We kick butt, thats how and locking the world only works if the Tr/Vs do nothing but zerg.

Last edited by Eldanesh; 2004-03-20 at 09:23 PM.
Old 2004-03-20, 09:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Uberpimp
Corporal

Take a bow Eld... for you have won the "Person everyone wants to boot right now" award! Now go take it and shove it up your ass so no more bullshit flys out of you..

" 'tis better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven"

You know they call cigarrettes in England ****? Well, some one tell that cigarrette to shutup!
Old 2004-03-20, 10:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Eldanesh
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Uberpimp
Take a bow Eld... for you have won the "Person everyone wants to boot right now" award!
Woot!

*bow*

I've been on the other side of the shut out and once you own enough continents defending them is as easy as it gets.
If its so easy to do it then why has no other empire done it yet?
Old 2004-03-21, 12:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

It helps when you have a majority of the population *AND* you're zerging it up all over the server at 3 and 4am. Stop stroking your own cocks before you mess your pants. I was online to see the captures at 4 and 5am.

That's like the kid who pushes down kindergartners and takes their milk money then professes to be the world's biggest badass.
Old 2004-03-21, 09:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

What happened is that the Terrans decided to attack the Vanu for once and vice-versa. For once, the NC weren't teamed up on. GG
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-03-21, 10:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

We have never teamed up with the vanu. Besides you guys always do this. You organize a zerg force to take the world at 4 am every month. It doesnt take any skill to own the world with 40% of the population. The TR and Vanu were stuck on esamir and all the linked warpgates had 40 guys surrounding them. it was litterly impossible to get off esamir.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion