Ouch! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Quote failed to load. Press Alt + F4 to continue...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-16, 07:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

Red face Ouch!

TR had 6% of the planet last night. Yay!

Manitou
"
On the plains of hesitation lie the bones of countless millions who, upon the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and resting, died."
<))><
Old 2004-04-16, 07:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

Not on Werner. TR lost to NC by .4%. :P
Old 2004-04-16, 10:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Let mini mani loose on them. That will fix it.
Old 2004-04-16, 11:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
HawkEye
Major

Misc Info

Old 2004-04-16, 02:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
TheN00b
Colonel

Heh, the NC, with their Surgiles rejuvenated, were schooling everyone, but particularly the TR, yesterday. At one point, they were 1.5 continents from taking the world.
Old 2004-04-16, 03:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

nothing was changed how can you attribute the NC winnign becasue they got something back that was never taken away?

on markov the VS and TR are continuing to either own us totaly or be owned by us totaly, its been floping back and forth alot

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-04-16, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Besides, play as the NC, and witness the sheer number of TR and VS surgiles as well. It's not an empire-specific problem.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-04-16, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
AltaEgo
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Electrofreak
Besides, play as the NC, and witness the sheer number of TR and VS surgiles as well. It's not an empire-specific problem.
Dont mean to cause a stir; but oh it is.
Old 2004-04-16, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Spee
Colonel

Originally Posted by Electrofreak

Even if it isnt, thier weapons still dont have insta-kill mode.
Old 2004-04-16, 07:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
oddfish
Colonel

anyone who bitches about empire specific advantages is someone who likes to stuff big fucking gerbils up their ass and jump and dance to Neil Diamond, nude, in the kitchen.

i'm sorry, but at this point if you're still complaining that your empire's got it bad, just stfu and go listen to some ICP and damn the man and hate on the mofos. cuz i tell you what, i've played as every fucking empire and i've never noticed anything that pisses me off about any of them, except whiney bitches who can't handle the fact that they get owned every once in a while by the lasher, the jackhammer, or the MCG at close range. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I'M OUTGUNNED AND OUTSKILLED!! IT'S EVERYONE ELSES FAULT!! :: BIG FUCKING SOB :: SURGILE NEWBS!!

quit bitching and moaning and play the fucking game. you're not killing any of those darn surgile noobs bitching about it in the forums.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-04-16, 07:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
AltaEgo
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by oddfish
anyone who bitches about empire specific advantages is someone who likes to stuff big fucking gerbils up their ass and jump and dance to Neil Diamond, nude, in the kitchen.
LOL The stuff you come out with is very interesting.
Old 2004-04-18, 06:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
TheN00b
Colonel

i'm sorry, but at this point if you're still complaining that your empire's got it bad, just stfu and go listen to some ICP and damn the man and hate on the mofos. cuz i tell you what, i've played as every fucking empire and i've never noticed anything that pisses me off about any of them, except whiney bitches who can't handle the fact that they get owned every once in a while by the lasher, the jackhammer, or the MCG at close range. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I'M OUTGUNNED AND OUTSKILLED!! IT'S EVERYONE ELSES FAULT!! :: BIG FUCKING SOB :: SURGILE NEWBS!!

quit bitching and moaning and play the fucking game. you're not killing any of those darn surgile noobs bitching about it in the forums.
You por child, you actually believe that the Empires are equal... Tell you what, go back to mommy and she'll giv eyou back your pacifier. That way, you won't have to talk about things that you don't understand.
Old 2004-04-18, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

They are equal, you know the reason why? becasue everyone complains about how underpowered thier empire is.

Its also becasue as defenders you can almost never win, that is to go back and take the rest of the continient becaus the CR5's say 'we're getting owned let go somplace we can win' and so the defenders start rolling backward in a snowball effect

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-04-18, 07:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

awesome.
Old 2004-04-18, 08:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

This isnt official Forums btw.
jus wanna clarify that.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion