Cant login for 10day War - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Spam... Just, spam...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-06-07, 05:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Evildoer
Private

Im starting to see more and more posts at the official ps forum about people having the same problem and getting the need to subscribe message. Some people are even re-subscribing not knowing that you shouldnt have to in order to get in on the 10 day war. It seems like they know a problem is there but wont be in to big a hurry to fix since its fooling people into re-subscribing
Old 2004-06-07, 08:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Evildoer
It seems like they know a problem is there but wont be in to big a hurry to fix since its fooling people into re-subscribing
I seriously doubt that as it would be fraudulent behaviour. It's probably just another cock up between devs, SOE PR and whoever sorts the subscriptions out.
Old 2004-06-07, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Sokko
Private

Well, at least I know I'm not the only one. I let my subscription run out a couple weeks ago because I knew they were doing this soon, but now it's still "You are not subscribed to Planetside blah blah blah". The sad thing about it is that if you let your account run out like I did, you can't log onto the official forums and post about it there, where it's more likely to get someone's attention. I'm going to try my luck with tech support, though I doubt they'll be much help. We've already pretty much proven that it's applying to [what seem to be] random accounts.

-Dharkbayne- you have received an IRCMail! Type /server irc.mail.net to read it!
*** Signoff: Sokko (Quit: PlanetSide-Universe your complete source for everything PlanetSide - www.planetside-universe.com)
<Dharkbayne> O w n e d.
-------------------------------------
Ask The Devs: "Why do both Planetside box covers feature only the VS?"
Smokejumper: "Basically, it's because Marketing likes purple shiney things."
Old 2004-06-07, 05:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Evildoer
Private

I tried tech suport already with zero luck. The online chat told me to contact [email protected] department who told me to contact [email protected] who doesnt seem to like to respond to emails.
Old 2004-06-07, 06:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Sokko
Private

Well, I'm halfway there. I talked with Live Chat and managed to get the time credited, but it still doesn't work. My account is open until the 17th, but since my subscription status is still "Canceled", clicking Play only results in "You are not registered for Planetside".

Oh well. They don't have any obligation to you, after all, because you're not paying for it.

EDIT: Now it works. Weird. I don't know whether it was restarting that did it, or if the database needed more time to update itself. Either way, I'm very grateful to CSR Geoff K.

-Dharkbayne- you have received an IRCMail! Type /server irc.mail.net to read it!
*** Signoff: Sokko (Quit: PlanetSide-Universe your complete source for everything PlanetSide - www.planetside-universe.com)
<Dharkbayne> O w n e d.
-------------------------------------
Ask The Devs: "Why do both Planetside box covers feature only the VS?"
Smokejumper: "Basically, it's because Marketing likes purple shiney things."

Last edited by Sokko; 2004-06-07 at 06:27 PM.
Old 2004-06-07, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
BlackHawk
Staff Sergeant

Yep, approx 3 minutes with CSR Eric R and I was able to log in
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion