10 Day Trail Please - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of PSU.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-07-25, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ArcticRecon
Private

10 Day Trail Please

Can someone please hit me up with a 10 day Recruit a Buddy trial? I'm lloking to get back into PlanetSide. you can email me at [email protected]. You can also send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by ArcticRecon; 2004-07-25 at 06:05 PM.
Old 2004-07-25, 10:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ArcticRecon
Private

By the way, i dont need you to send me fake emails about some development club, i just want a 10-day trial. i know for a fact that this is fake. Sony wouldn't use a Yahoo account for this. It's unprofessional how you say "probably in an easy meeting place like an IRC chat room". Sony would know the ways of communication before they sent emails about this. Sony also said never to give your password to anyone including them. If they sent an email, they'd know my login name. And finally, I'm going to copy and paste the email that you said not to:

"Greetings soldier!

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail as we all know you have more pressing needs on the battlefield at this time. This e-mail is to inform you that you've been randomly selected into a group of players who will be "liasons" from the Planetside player community for development of a Planetside expansion to be realeased next year that will not only add new battlefields to the game, but also lots of new content to the original areas of Planetside. These players will lend their suggestions on improvements and ideas to be put in effect with this expansion based on their experience in-game. This is just the preliminary stage. First off, we will need your Planetside account name and password in order to confirm you are who we think and all. We will then send you more information through e-mail and then have a gathering of all the slected players, probably in an easy meeting place like an IRC chat room. By no means are you forced to take part in this if you do not wish to. Its up to you soldier.

Thank you and may your gun always aim true!

< Attention: This message was intended for the use and reading of the recipient and may not be copied, printed, read by, or sent to anyone other than the intended adress. >"

You got served.

Last edited by ArcticRecon; 2004-07-25 at 10:25 PM.
Old 2004-07-25, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
EarlyDawn
Major General

Old 2004-07-25, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Hezzy
Contributor
General

on 1:TEXT:*trial:#:{
/timer1 1 4 /msg $chan http://cmt.ubisoft.fr/planetside_pcgamer/ for a free 7 day trial. You will need to have the planetside client to use this.
}

I can't be arsed cutting the useless bits off. That's my IRC script.
Old 2004-07-25, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
ArcticRecon
Private

Thank you Hezzy.
Old 2004-07-25, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Hezzy
Contributor
General

No problem. Donate to uploadimages.net if you really want to thank me
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion