PSU: Sir, Custer was a pussy.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-11-14, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Spee
Colonel

d20 Modern/SciFi plot outline.

So, tell me whatcha think. Im really interested in the modern world as a campaign setting...

Zayre & Zayre, Inc = Employs Pinnacle Corp.
Pinnacle Corp = Employs/Creates PC's.

Zayre/Pinnacle have jointly wanted to create a breed of super-soldier, since both are involved in pharmaceuticals, and military tech. In the early-to-mid 80's, they began genetic alteration patterns, thus creating the PC's, who have been raised in a household, which lays inside Pinnacle West's basement, from childhood to mid-teens. From there, a man came into their house, and employed them as "Field Operatives" for Pinnacle tech.

Pinnacle sends the PC's out on several missions, basically to test their mettle as soldiers. When they find they continually increase in power given to the situation, the order to eliminate them is issued. Pinnacle gives the PC's a target that is not affiliated with Pinnacle, nor protected/affiliated with Zayre, as all the other previous targets had been. After they kill everyone there, Public outcry is heard across the nation. Police forced track and tyr to kill/apprehend the PC's. Mob mentality sweeps through the streets.

Police finally break into the PC's house, and arrest them. After a week or so in maximum security prison, the PC's hear some muffled struggling sounds. A man with his face covered lets them out of the cell, and tells them to escape, and investigate the local Pinnacle Corporation's laboratory(pinnacle west).

Inside Pinnacle West, they find hour upon hour of video feed from inside thei childhood house, monitoring their activites. Recipe's for food given to them, which prove to have geneboosting chemicals in them. Clothes for their "mother" inside a metal closet for costumes. Milkman, mailman, etc, are also in here. There is also some mention of Zayre/Zayre Incorporated in the files on the computers.(Zayre/Zayre having always provided security for the "Targets")

So, the PC's, enraged by their entire lives being fabricated, take out the Pinnacle Corp.. After killing all the guards, staff, etc, they corner the CEO, who tells them the final message of "You, the children of Zayre, have become more powerful, than even he could have imagined..." and then jumps to his death.

The city that Pinnacle west/east/HQ is situated in erupts into violence. Pinnacle corp, supplying most of the goods, have resulted in common prices being driven up to rediculous highs. This has caused a backlash, which has resulted in rioting throughout the city.

Searching for Zayre/Zayre Incorporated, finds that it is located in Berlin, Germany.

After getting to Germany, they try and find out about the Zayre inc., they realize it owns pretty much everything in the city. Camers persist everywhere, and disabling them is an offense punishable by death. Everyone eats the same foods that the PC's ate - Everyone is as capable.

Zayre inc is protected by super-soldiers, akin to the PC's. Hundreds of them. Upon reaching the 105th level of the HQ, the computer bank, they realize that Zayre is attempting to build an army of genetically-enhanced soldiers, who dont feel pain, who dont feel fear, whose only goal in life is to slaughter and kill on the battlefield. Zayre is looking to conquer Germany with this army, and, after that, stretch beyond that, to conquer Europe. This could possibly
result in World War 3.

Destroying the Zayre coporation is the only way to avert a world crises, in which soldiers, perfected on the genetic

level, will try and dominate the planet, governed by a corrupt corporate Diety
Old 2004-11-14, 04:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Erm... huh?
Old 2004-11-14, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hezzy
Contributor
General

What?

You're going to have explain more. I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.
Old 2004-11-14, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Spee
Colonel

This is a storyline for a DnD game that I'm running in the Modern Era. That whole spiel is the series of events that I intend to occur over the span of the campaign(game in this particular world)

And, to help with any other confusion, DnD Lingo Translator.

PC = Player Character, E.G., people who exist in the game world that are actively played by other individuals that are not-me.

The purpose of my posting it here, is that I wanted some constructive criticism/feedback on it.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge