Help out disaster victims, you happy nice beautiful folks! - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Destroying your anti-virus software since 2003
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-28, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
xmodum
Colonel

Doop, stop being a mother fucking dick. Get out of the thread. And Rob, get in fucking PSDU TS

And I think Squeeky was in the wrong, he was never in any good veiws of mine, so he just crawled behind Dharkbayne on my respect-o-meter.
Old 2004-12-28, 03:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Doop
Major

Originally Posted by xmodum
Doop, stop being a mother fucking dick. Get out of the thread. And Rob, get in fucking PSDU TS

And I think Squeeky was in the wrong, he was never in any good veiws of mine, so he just crawled behind Dharkbayne on my respect-o-meter.
I'm a motherfucking dick? For wanting dharma to end?

mmmmmk let's go find you some prozac. </cad>

Last edited by Doop; 2004-12-28 at 03:33 PM.
Old 2004-12-28, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
netarun
Corporal

Originally Posted by Doop
http://genmay.com/misc.php?do=getsm...yg=0&forumid=1#
why is posting stupid shit like this not bannable
Old 2004-12-28, 03:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Doop
Major

Originally Posted by netarun
why is posting stupid shit like this not bannable
Well I was trying to post that lock smiley. I didn't know where to find it so I went to genmay and got it, I had trouble linking it because linking hates me, so, I edited my post to get my point across.

To be honest? I see both points of the fight but I also see that in the end it doesn't even matter, and that the fight has no point.

This is how I see it:

Netarun starts off non-asshat like. He posts a thread asking for donations. No big deal.
Somehow the thread goes to utter shit and drama because of the title, gets locked, and you repost it with huge fucking text and general assholery. THAT'S when I jump off your side, I totally swear if you didn't do that whole big text thing then the thread would have somehow got back on track.

To conclude, you can forget about getting many donations now.

Last edited by Doop; 2004-12-28 at 03:41 PM.
Old 2004-12-28, 03:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
netarun
Corporal

Originally Posted by Doop
Well I was trying to post that lock smiley. I didn't know where to find it so I went to genmay and got it, I had trouble linking it because linking hates me, so, I edited my post to get my point across.

To be honest? I see both points of the fight but I also see that in the end it doesn't even matter, and that the fight has no point.

This is how I see it:

Netarun starts off non-asshat like. He posts a thread asking for donations. No big deal.
Somehow the thread goes to utter shit and drama because of the title, gets locked, and you repost it with huge fucking text and general assholery. THAT'S when I jump off your side, I totally swear if you didn't do that whole big text thing then the thread would have somehow got back on track.

To conclude, you can forget about getting many donations now.
First off, I changed the first post after I had noticed that the thread had gone to shit. At first, all it had was a message about being nice, a list of URls and addresses, and in big test "If you aren't going to donate or contribute to the thread, please don't post."

Then people kept doing exactly what I asked them not to do, Squeeky fucking comes in and starts spamming, and I got pissed off. I was trying to be civil, I begged, I pleaded, and they wouldn't stop.

And like I said, if you changed your mind on donating because of something that I did, then you are a shallow heartless fuck.