Bug CANT REPORT! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2006-08-04, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
VSHydro7
Private

Angry Bug CANT REPORT!

I was logged on to PS today and all of a sudden as i was running away from 2 mosquitos i was given 1901 grief. Keep in mind i didnt shoot or touch anything or anyone else! This was on the Emerald server. So then i got onto the werner server to see if it would do the same...it did. So then i got onto markov to report it. While i was in sanctuary STILL IN A RESPAWN TUBE it did the same thing before i could even report the bug!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! Im logged off for 3 days for something i didnt do!!! now i cant send a bug report to them and i cant even get on!!
Old 2006-08-04, 01:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Re: Bug CANT REPORT!

What exactly where you doing at the time you received Greif Points?

Just trying to understand what might be triggering the Greif Points.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2006-08-04, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
VSHydro7
Private

at the 1st time i was given the grief i was in a MAX suit running away from 2 mosquitos. There were no friendlies in sight. Then i logged onto another server to see if i could report it as a bug. When i was spawned at the sanctuary still in a tube i was trying to fill out their /bug crap. The same thing happened. I wasnt even moving, i didnt have a gun out (not that it matters, i was in the sanctuary!!) and it still gave me the grief. So i tried on the last server to fill out another bug report...but the same thing happened. I talked to SOE support and they said its my fault and that i did something to modify the program...umm, i wouldnt even know where to start to do that!! so now they are "investigating" this problem. They were VERY unhelpful and VERY rude. I didnt do anything wrong whatsoever, but since i am the only one so far that has had this problem its my fault.

Somehow if something affected my system it would have to affect everyone else the same at the same time...i find that hard to believe. If someone who has a disease reacts differently to a medicine, does that mean the medicine is different? no it just means that more people who have the same reaction to the medicine havent been found yet. This stuff sucks!!!
Old 2006-08-04, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Well I think the only thing you can do now is just wait for the Support Team's "investigating." Unless anyone else has any other ideas.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2006-10-10, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
mephysto
Private

You're probably gonna have to contact their tech support about it... I don't think anyone here can help you with this problem.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum