The PS dream - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Visiting this site won't leave your mouse sticky.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-03-03, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

The PS dream

Many of us have been following PS for a long time now and the time is growing near when we will finally be able to play.
As that time grows closer does anyone else notice that it seems to get farther and farther away.

It seems like a dream, that replays the same story over and over again never getting to the end, you know its coming and has to come eventually, but you just cant imagine what it will be like once it actually happens. so everyday I log on here, hopeing to see that thread that has just a little more info to help keep me
subdued untill that day I get the call from EB saying "your copy of planetside is in,you can come pick it up anytime".

so to that day
Old 2003-03-03, 03:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Arshune
Captain

Maybe you'll get into beta and be able to play long before you get that call?

On preorders though...why would you preorder something? I've never seen anything sell out around where I live except for systems, games they always seem to have enough of.

-Our principal is SO hardcore.
Old 2003-03-03, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I had a very weird dream, lemme explain

I was at a PlanetSide convention, and some Beta testers were there. At the convention they got to beta test, so i tryed to sneak down to the basement where they were testing. And i got an an elevator and went down, There was a huge ladder when i got out of the leevator elading to a spaceship (dont ask) so i climbed the ladder and watched from a distance. Then one of the testers got on a phone and whenb he got off, he announced Dave G. would be coming down soon, so i slid down the ladder and ran for the elevatyor. The doors opened and out walked Dave G. His words were "You couldnt resist could you punk" he started laughing and he had two body guards with him. hehe
Old 2003-03-03, 03:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

this wasnt suppose to be a dream thread ,maybee I should have reworded it

No worries
Old 2003-03-03, 03:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Arshune
Captain

Sometimes I have dreams that I'm in a convenience store really far away from home and have no way to go back other than walking, then halfway home I walk off a giant hill and start flying...so weird...

-Our principal is SO hardcore.
Old 2003-03-03, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
simba
Major

abraxaas, we share the same feelings . Squeeky, nice dream, haha
Old 2003-03-03, 03:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Big Bro
Contributor
Master Sergeant

I have a dream where all empires will look upon each others as equal, and the needless fighting will cease. Our factions will coexist and Peace on Auraxis will prevail...

*SMACK*

No I DON'T! I want us to beat the p!$$ outta each other!
Old 2003-03-03, 04:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
C-27Z
Private

posted by =NCG=BigBro
No I DON'T! I want us to beat the p!$$ outta each other!
That's more like it!

Old 2003-03-03, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
ho
First Sergeant

haha squeeky i had that same dream except..i was at a homo convention snuck to your room and had sex with you...kinda the same right ?

-CDL-ho - Air Cav///AGN-ho - Production Coordinator
[[email protected]]
Old 2003-03-03, 05:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

I Had a dream the other day... i woke up (in the dream) and got out of bed, went over to my closet, opened it, and instead of jeans i pulled out the bottom half of a New Conglomerate Reinforced armor. now thats when i started getting confused. i open my shirt drawer and find it full of New Conglomerate torso-armor. i walk downstairs and notice that instead of my customary hat, i find a helmet. and a Phoenix missle launcher. and a Gauss rifle. and one or two Mag-scatters. and a LOT of bullets and missles. i fill my armor's ammo pouches to bursting, walk into my garage, and instead of my POS-2000 i find a Harasser. now this is when it gets wierd. i pull out of the garage, and a distresss call comes in from a galaxy thats going down in my backyard, practically. i pull around, and four-wheel it through my neighbors yard in time to see everyone bail only to have reavers chasing them. well i stop and pull out my missle launcher, fire a round, steer it, and boom. no more cockpit on the first reaver. and then... i woke up. dang.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge