vivox voip - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: This is not a drill.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Old 2012-07-12, 05:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ivam Akorahil
Sergeant

vivox voip

i dont quite understand how the planned voip will work, can we image in like in ARMA 2 where you have a local range of normal speaking but you can also "radio" to further away outfit members for coordination ?

like lets say, i got a fireteam of 4 man, and the second fireteam is 100m away, i use one voip channel for my team so only they hear me locally, and i can use a radio channel to communicate with the other team(s) long range?
Old 2012-07-12, 05:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Rabaan
Corporal

Re: vivox voip

from what i can tell from the e3 vids, it's a combination of being able to talk to your squad, talk to ppl in the same vehicle ( ie: liberator bombardier talking to pilot ) and talk to your outfit, idk if they'll implement a ''local voip' at launch thou

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions