Iron-Pulse -EU- Mixed - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Fantasies become a reality. *looks at Britney Spears*
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-04-08, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Identity
Private

Iron-Pulse -EU- Mixed

About Iron-Pulse
We are a gaming community that have being around more than 10 years, and with that of 10 years experience on almost every game format. We are a multi time zone community and with which we accept everyone who can speak English has a sense of humour and most of us are located in the UK but we have members from the USA and other parts of EU. We accept people of all skill levels including type of player you are (Casual/Hardcore) you will find our members are very accommodating of every preference

Who we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people to team up with and make our guild as strong as it can be, by strong co-operation, leadership and knowledge. We want people who aren't easily offended, likes a joke but can also get things done when required. We are removing the teamspeak requirement but is a must for officers and ingame voip, we also ask you to make a formal application on our site so we know alittle about you and be active within the community.

What we offer and how we Roll
We rely heavily on good communications with this in mind we use Teamspeak 3 we have a 50 slot server and is up 24/7 password protected which is used by officers only. We have open recruitment as we are looking to fill our ranks and be a big part of Planetside 2. We will be running our Outfit as a military hierarchy as we want to have a heavy structre with alot of members, We respect every members input but if a leader/Officer/Squadleader asks you to do something we expect it to be followed (within reason). Leaders and Officers marked in Teamspeak with admin rights.

I am the founder of Iron-Pulse but is a co-owned gaming community. For more information or if interested in joining our guild then please apply directly to our website http://www.iron-pulse.com
We are set on rolling NC until further notice (ie subject to change when we get in Closed Beta) I will update this with the Heirachy structre when its being decided upon. Good Luck!

Last edited by Identity; 2012-04-14 at 09:46 PM.
Old 2012-04-24, 05:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
iSpectre
Private

Re: Iron-Pulse -EU- Mixed

Hey up, thought i'd sign in and say i'm here ^^
Can't wait to get into PS2.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Uzkul
Private

Aye, same here.
Popping in to say we'll see you on the battlefield soon!
Old 2012-06-14, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Identity
Private

Our main structure will be decided closer to the beta for now we are looking for players to register with us by making a application, we will be sorting ranks and divisions out once the beta has taken place.
Old 2012-08-15, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Sibas
Private

Grunt reporting for duty. HOORAH!!!
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate