PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Winner! Click ->here<- for cash!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-03-30, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

If you dont get ur stuff they send you their address. You can always go and shoot 'em... unless ur like squeeky, he aint strong enough to wield that shotgun let alone cockit!!!

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

Old 2003-03-30, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
RandoMTerroR
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by PR24
Well seeing you asked I will explain. not everybody has $400.00 to upgrade their video card, $160 for a processor, $150 motherboard ect.

Yet some would LOVE to have their system upgraded. This would allow the "community" to get special offers from other members to get something they could not afford new.
Hmmm... not to be rude or anything, but why dont u use those sites that dedicate to that??? Im sure ur chances of finding what u search for will be a hell of a lot bigger there...

I fail to see why it should be here that we trade goods, when other sites specialze in just that, and properly have a much larger amount of people searching thru them, looking for trades...
Old 2003-03-30, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
PR24
Major

Originally posted by RandoMTerroR
Hmmm... not to be rude or anything, but why dont u use those sites that dedicate to that??? Im sure ur chances of finding what u search for will be a hell of a lot bigger there...

I fail to see why it should be here that we trade goods, when other sites specialze in just that, and properly have a much larger amount of people searching thru them, looking for trades...

I guess I am the only one the really understands the meaning of helping the community other then just a chating area.

Oh well I am trying can't blame me for trying .

Last edited by PR24; 2003-03-31 at 12:55 PM.
Old 2003-03-31, 12:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
OneManArmy
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I (we) understand perfectly its just that some people dont even trust the sites which have fail safes in place let alone trusting someone they met on a game discussion board. Don't get me wrong I all of you guys but I'd only trust maybe a few of you...
Old 2003-03-31, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Lanizer

Ah dude you gotta have a For Sale / Trade forum! Remove some of those inactive forum and we can alway use heatware.com for trusting people
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge