[Tournament] PAL - Professional Arena League - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: C:\ del *.*
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-12-04, 10:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Genesisrise
Private

[Tournament] PAL - Professional Arena League

[EXOC] is proud to present the Professional Arena League: Winter Series Tournament. Outfits from all across the servers will have a chance to sign up and compete for "Best Infantry Combat Group" title. Every match will be broadcasted on Twitch.tv/VengeanceD1 with game commentators.

Fights will take place on the test server. Each outfit leader will have to pick their best twelve infantry players (12v12) in order to participate in the PAL Tournament (three more players as back up, a total of 15 players). Teams will have three bases to choose from, a virtual coin will be flipped to decide who gets to pick bases first. For every other round the losing team will decide the next map. AMS Sunderers will be placed in opposites sides of the selected base. Each team will only be able to spawn on their respective sunderer. First team to capture the base wins the round. If the base is not captured by either teams within 20 minutes, whoever has the most influence on the base wins the round. The team that wins two out of three rounds wins the match.

Restrictions:
• Ground vehicles / Air vehicles
• Shotguns
• Underbarell attachments
• MAX
• Darts (This is to promote better communication among squads since its only 12 people)

Rules:
• Glitching, hacking or making use of third party programs is not allowed.
• Players will only be able to spawn on the sunderer assigned before the fight. Both teams are not allowed to approach and/or camp the enemy sunderer. Spawning on beacons is also not allowed.
• Once the outfit leader submits the twelve players that will be participating in the PAL: Winter Series Tournament, that exact roster must show up for the match.
• If an outfit does not show up to a match they will be disqualified from the Tournament.
• Breaking the vehicles, weapons and/or class restrictions will disqualify you from the Tournament.
• If two outfits from the same faction end up fighting each other, a virtual coin will be flipped. Whoever wins the coin flip will get to choose which faction they want to play. Either teams will not be able to play their original faction.

Reward:
Aside from bragging rights, the winning outfit will receive 100 USD plus any other amount of money donated during stream sessions. Rewards will be handed to the outfit leader.

If you are interested in participating in the PAL: Winter Series Tournament you have until January 1st, 2014 to sign up. You must be the leader of your outfit and fill the form on THIS forum section - depending on your server. We will send you a forum message regarding date and time for your first match. Tournament is scheduled for January 15th, 2014.

Tournament Brackets (Scheduled Matches):
http://www.exocgaming.com/forum/inde...ad-signups.64/

Last edited by Genesisrise; 2013-12-05 at 01:28 AM.
Old 2013-12-05, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
typhaon
Sergeant Major

Re: [Tournament] PAL - Professional Arena League

How does it work when the turnout is something like 10 VS groups, 5 TR and 1 NC? Is this setup so that groups from the same faction can fight each other?
Old 2013-12-05, 12:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Genesisrise
Private

Good question. How that will work is, if 2 of the same faction's face each other, they will have a coin toss. The winner will choose one of the other factions, while the loser will take the other. So if 2 TR outfits face each other. They have coin toss. If outfit A wins toss, the select NC or VS, the loser take the other.

So become familiar with other factions.
Old 2013-12-05, 04:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Wiifi
Private

AOD is looking forward to participating.
Old 2013-12-05, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Genesisrise
Private

looking forward to having u guys. my suggestion would be, become familiar with the PTS, it has frequent patches. and make sure to check the EXOX forums for updates

Last edited by Genesisrise; 2013-12-05 at 03:16 PM.
Old 2013-12-05, 03:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Genesisrise
Private

If you guys are interested, please go to the Exoc forums and start your squad sign up. Your official roster does not need to be in until the end of the year, but you are more then welcome to reserve a spot by posting as much of the applicable information as possible.
Old 2013-12-06, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Genesisrise
Private

Bump
Old 2013-12-07, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Genesisrise
Private

Info update.

If you are interested in participating but do not have a roster yet, go apply anyways. Your official roster does not need to be submitted until the end of the month.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion