State of the Game - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: finally i got a quote accepted!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2014-08-20, 02:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Logit
Second Lieutenant

Re: State of the Game

Originally Posted by SgtMAD View Post
the major mistake made here is thinking SOE is going to have this huge change of heart and start caring about a dead game.

as much as we all loved PS,its time has passed us by and to think anything else is pure folly.
Sadly it's this fellas. Enough people know planetside is free for decent fights and they simply aren't logging in. PS1 vets who LOVED this game.

The best we can do now is plan community days and spread the word the best we can for them.

Last edited by Logit; 2014-08-20 at 02:21 PM.
Old 2014-08-20, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
SgtMAD
Captain

Re: State of the Game

thinking that SOE is going to change their ways is a huge waste of time, go read about how screwed up the movie division is,the whole company is run by college educated idiots

the last spiderman movie was the worst performing title of the series and so someone had to be fired, it wasn't the idiot co-president that greenlit and pushed the movie, they fired the head of marketing,a guy that had been there for over three decades and had ZERO input on any of the actual production of the movie, he was given a turd and then fired when he couldn't sell it like he had the 4 movies before it.

all the SONY mothership wants is quick profits,they don't have any interest in anything that takes any time to develop,they just need that cash.

shit, remember back with anything with the SONY brand was usually the nicest product on the market,hell I wonder if they still make tv's
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion