PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We have your leader.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-04-19, 09:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #256
Paingiver
Second Lieutenant

Ya, when relationships get cloudy suspicions and tensions rise. One of my friends confronted his girlfriend because he thought she was cheating on him, she got mad because she said that he didn't trust her, and she dumped him. Well it turned out she was cheating on him. My advice is to either A) talk to one of her friends about it B) Talk to her about it, but tread carefully C) take her out somewhere, maybe go to an ice cream parlor, and then walk down and catch a movie, because she may be bored in the relationship / but im not too sure, because of the little info given about the situation.
Old 2004-04-19, 10:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #257
SkunkPunk
Major

4:20 is coming I shouldnt be sad... Im just gonna hope for the best and keep trying to talk to her. oh yea im also quitting weed for her, and even cutting my hair! well i guess ill keep it long until i find out whats going on, just to be safe

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-04-19, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #258
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Oddfish, I cry now because this once great thread is now teh suck. We shall have to do this again till 4 am once again.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-04-20, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #259
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Ivan
Oddfish, I cry now because this once great thread is now teh suck. We shall have to do this again till 4 am once again.
okay, back on topic:

SDM, this is not a buttsex thread, thank you. Skunkpunk, dude, that sounds suspiciously like what happened to my much older brother. I was 14, he was 23, his girlfriend at the time pulled this similar shit, only without the online stuff. She was cheating on him with some stupid elf-looking bastard that me and my friend A.J. proceeded to beat the shit out of for keying my dad's '65 corvette, (and also for cheating on my brother but that was more an afterthought, me and my brother don't get along too well, age gap=teh suck.) Anyways, she was cheating on my brother, sorry for the drawn out story but i feel it had to be explained and elaborated on and what not. blah. anyways, your girlfriend is either cheating on you or THINKING about doing something with another guy but isn't quite sure how to break up with you. it is teh suckay, but it happens. best bet is to go see her and honestly ask her what's on her mind. talking = good in any decent relationship. if she beats around the bush then maybe it's time to say goodbye and hang with your friends for a few weeks.

two things help a guy get over a girl: hanging out with friends, or a new girl. Sex won't do it, work won't do it, only good friends or a new love interest. believe me on that.

now, brief update, she's sleeping in my bed right now. we were watching south park earlier and then we played Halo which she's amazingly good at, and then we talked about why Johnny Depp is awesome and then she fell asleep around 12:30.. she has the cutest smile right now. anways. she's asleep, so i may hit the IRC. i dunno.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-04-20, 12:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #260
SDM
Banned

Whether you like it or not, this is indeed a buttsex thread.
Old 2004-04-20, 12:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #261
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by SDM
Whether you like it or not, this is indeed a buttsex thread.
SDM. <-- short for Sodom, as in Sodomy. I'm starting to see it all so clearly now.

and no, this is not a buttsex thread.

Aztec, by the way, sorry if i pissed you off with the catholicism thing: i just thing that the Catholic church is full of hypocrisy.

And, Lightfire, you have never had sex, so shut the fuck up. Trust me, buddy, i can tell. The closest your dick has been to a girl is when you scoot past them at lunch time to get to your seat next to all your little friends to talk about what it would be like to have sex with a girl, and make jokes about fucking each others' mothers. you've never had sex, so stop pretending like you're hot shit. i'm not gonnas ask for pics, because that's just plain fucking immature. what i am going to ask for is that you stop lying to all of us and quit being such a little bitch. in fact, i forsee you as a virgin until you're about 32, in which case you'll have sex with a 58 year old hungarian slut name Lula. You'll pay her the eleven dollars and seven cents for the one and a half minutes of sex you have, and then you'll go home and go to sleep without taking a shower, then you'll call in to work at mcdonalds the next day and tell them you're sick. then, you'll go and contemplate your life, whereby you will get in your rusty 1993 chevy cavalier with no back window and a donut for the frunt left tire, and drive to the local sperm bank to jerk off for enough money to pay the phone bill so you can still call your sex line every other night. you'll become old and tottery and you'll live a sad lonely life.

you can change this now by coming clean and telling us all that you are a blatant liar and that you've never had sex and that you masterbate constantly to old playboys from 1978 that your dad hides under the mattress in his bedroom. okay? great. thanks. love you too.

My Blog
Old 2004-04-20, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #262
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by oddfish
SDM. <-- short for Sodom, as in Sodomy. I'm starting to see it all so clearly now.

and no, this is not a buttsex thread.

Aztec, by the way, sorry if i pissed you off with the catholicism thing: i just thing that the Catholic church is full of hypocrisy.

And, Lightfire, you have never had sex, so shut the fuck up. Trust me, buddy, i can tell. The closest your dick has been to a girl is when you scoot past them at lunch time to get to your seat next to all your little friends to talk about what it would be like to have sex with a girl, and make jokes about fucking each others' mothers. you've never had sex, so stop pretending like you're hot shit. i'm not gonnas ask for pics, because that's just plain fucking immature. what i am going to ask for is that you stop lying to all of us and quit being such a little bitch. in fact, i forsee you as a virgin until you're about 32, in which case you'll have sex with a 58 year old hungarian slut name Lula. You'll pay her the eleven dollars and seven cents for the one and a half minutes of sex you have, and then you'll go home and go to sleep without taking a shower, then you'll call in to work at mcdonalds the next day and tell them you're sick. then, you'll go and contemplate your life, whereby you will get in your rusty 1993 chevy cavalier with no back window and a donut for the frunt left tire, and drive to the local sperm bank to jerk off for enough money to pay the phone bill so you can still call your sex line every other night. you'll become old and tottery and you'll live a sad lonely life.

you can change this now by coming clean and telling us all that you are a blatant liar and that you've never had sex and that you masterbate constantly to old playboys from 1978 that your dad hides under the mattress in his bedroom. okay? great. thanks. love you too.
pwnt.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-04-20, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #263
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Dharkbayne
pwnt.
why thank you, Dhark.

My Blog
Old 2004-04-20, 12:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #264
martyr
Contributor
Brigadier General

Misc Info

unholy ownage raining down from the skies unto lightfire
breathtaking... absolutely brilliant. and thoroughly deserved.

hip hip.
Old 2004-04-20, 12:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #265
oddfish
Colonel

lightfire's penis needs to be liberated from his body.

My Blog
Old 2004-04-20, 01:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #266
Octavian
Colonel

lightfire's penis needs to be liberated from his body.
How do you know he has a penis?
Old 2004-04-20, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #267
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Octavian
How do you know he has a penis?
*sigh* because he does. it's called reality. problem on his end is that he claims to have used it when he clearly never has: i repeat:

Originally Posted by Oddfish
there ya have it. i hope the shithead reads this.

My Blog
Old 2004-04-20, 01:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #268
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Wow... you do realize of course, that you spelled "front" wrong?
Old 2004-04-20, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #269
SDM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rayder
Wow... you do realize of course, that you spelled "front" wrong?
Old 2004-04-20, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #270
Zodiac
Colonel

Why is this shitty thread still alive?
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge