Smoker vs. Non Smoker - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not the place for relationship advice.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2006-08-20, 11:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Re: Smoker vs. Non Smoker

I just recently started smoking. Bout a month and a half ago now. If there is a kid present and someone asks me to emove somewhere else Ill gladly ash my cig or move somewhere else.

Generaly speaking though Im an asshole. I flip people the bird when they dont like what Im doing and that includes smoking. Not because Im a smoker mind you, because Im an asshole. I know tons of people who bitch about smokers and how bad it is for you but then go and smoke pot. Morons.

I started up for one reason, Ive got 4 jobs, Im constantly stressed, its a stress reliever. Smoke two cigs and feel good, its like having a few beers with short term effects of such. Is it hurting me? Probably. Do I care? Not really. We all die eventualy, and with the way this world is quickly turning out, the sooner the better.
Old 2006-08-20, 11:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Kikinchikin

Originally Posted by Kyonye View Post
I'm happy that it is banned in New York. They also complain about it, that they are losing their freedom to smoke. They have the freedom to smoke, they just don't give a shit enough to respect other people who don't want it. If they want to smoke, let them take it outside, where it'll atleast rise to a point where other people can't inhale it. when you smoke indoors, it never leaves that room. Even 10 minutes after the person is done smoking, someone else can still inhale that shit.

I've watched my grandmother die from it, and my grandfather died from it as well. I will never do it. I don't allow my friends to smoke in my car, nor my place.

It is also annoying when students on my campus complain that they can't smoke in their room. so instead they stand right in front of the main door and let everyone, who walks through the door, take a nice whiff of it. then, in the winter time, instead of actually going outside, they like to smoke on the first floor, so I rat them out. those fucks want to make other people's lives hard, i'll make theirs hard. they can hate me all they want.
I agree. My thought is you don't need to smoke to live. You do need to breathe. If you smoking is going to make it harder for me to breathe, I think I should have priority.
Old 2006-08-20, 11:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
ViperGTS
Banned

Mmmmm
Cancer.
Let me enjoy my death where ever I want.
Fucking laws.
Old 2006-08-20, 11:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
MattxMosh
Contributor
Major

Old 2006-08-20, 11:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

I don't like to smoke. My mom use to smoke everyday and my grandmother, so I know the smell, and I cant say I hate the smell. But knowing what it can do to me, I wont smoke.

If your a smoker i don't really give a rats ass. If your a homosexual, I don't really give a rats ass. As long as you can keep it in your pants, I'm chill with you.

Finaly I need to let out this little peeve I have, fuck you people who tell others they don't know how to smoke. Its like telling someone your limping on the wrong leg. WHO FUCKING CARES! whichever way it pleases you, smoke or limp the way you want to.

I'm done.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2006-08-21, 12:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Peacemaker View Post
Is it hurting me? Probably. Do I care? Not really. We all die eventualy, and with the way this world is quickly turning out, the sooner the better.
Amen to that. The way things are going Im not going to live past 40 anyway.

Old 2006-08-21, 02:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by LimpBIT View Post
Amen to that. The way things are going Im not going to live past 40 anyway.
Lol 40... me and my friends are seeing who will die off first before 25.
Old 2006-08-21, 05:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

I dated a smoker for 15 months. I'll never put up being in a relationship with somebody that has that habit again. Part of it was having to hang out outside with her while she sucked one down on cold winter days, part of it was having to try to breathe in the cloud of smoke that seemed to sit in her apartment, and part of it was kissing the chick after she'd had a few smokes... just not a good flavor.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2006-08-21, 06:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Giovanni
Colonel

Originally Posted by Electrofreak View Post
I dated a smoker for 15 months. I'll never put up being in a relationship with somebody that has that habit again. Part of it was having to hang out outside with her while she sucked one down on cold winter days, part of it was having to try to breathe in the cloud of smoke that seemed to sit in her apartment, and part of it was kissing the chick after she'd had a few smokes... just not a good flavor.
Doesn't just affect the flavor of the kiss either... affects the skin's taste... my ex was like that too. I can stand someone who barely smokes... but she had to smoke like 5 times a day atleast...
Old 2006-08-21, 07:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by BUGGER View Post
Finaly I need to let out this little peeve I have, fuck you people who tell others they don't know how to smoke. Its like telling someone your limping on the wrong leg. WHO FUCKING CARES! whichever way it pleases you, smoke or limp the way you want to.

I'm done.
How many ways are there to smoke? honest question. I don't know much about the many ways of smoking, so I am interested in knowing.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2006-08-21, 12:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Hamma
PSU Admin

Smoking is dumb, but I deal. It's not allowed most places around here either. It doesn't bother me unless a place is so smoked up its near impossible to breath.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2006-08-21, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
TX3RN0BILL
Staff Sergeant

I don't smoke, never have (I resisted the urge, thankfully, on what I decided would be a principle of mine). I must say, the bad thing about smoke as a vice is that it harms more others than the smokers themselves. Even if the second-hand-smoke theory is never proven, there's still harm done to non-smokers. Ever smelled your clothes after a day at an office where almost everybody smokes? I think there should be a tax for smokers so that non-smokers get free suit cleaning from smoke... I'll start sending MattxMosh and ViperGTS my cleaning bills...
Old 2006-08-21, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
OneManArmy
Contributor
Lieutenant General

you all smoke penis. there, end of discussion.
Old 2006-08-21, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
you all smoke penis. there, end of discussion.
Old 2006-08-21, 05:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

I love to smoke reefer. lol im so high right now OMA.

Cigarette smoke makes me gag though
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge