Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-06-20, 09:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

im becoming worried about tek more and more
Old 2003-06-20, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
TekDragon
Contributor

Ok, i am really stoned now. If you guys would like i can continue with the story. I was thinkin about it while chillin on the patio.

Ill put it to a vote though, dont want to spam the forum for nothin.
Old 2003-06-20, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

sure, continue on
Old 2003-06-20, 09:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

i guess teks friend came with the herbs
Old 2003-06-20, 10:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
TekDragon
Contributor

Wiping off the gore that had spattered on his arms, TekD continued looked around at the room. Against a wall was a desk, on top of which a computer monitor flickered. He walked up to the monitor and read the blinking letters.

-- Shitty Post Disposal System = OPEN --
-- Warning! Sig Bot Defence Drone = ACTIVATED --

Tek looked at the screen and tried to make sence of the message blinking in the screen. He didnt know what the hell the shitty thread disposal system was and he sure as hell didnt want to meet the Sig Bot.
Pressing 'enter' brought him into a new screen with a question:

-- Armory Doors = LOCKED --
-- Open Armory Doors? (y/n) --

"Hell the fuck yeah!!"

TekD exclaimed as hit 'y' then 'enter'. In the next room, opposite from where he came in, he heard the sound of metal sliding on metal.

"Cant help it," he mumbled to himself, "im a born button pusher".

The door to the next room was metal, and locked with a finger print ID pad. Tek looked at the ID pad for a moment, shrugged, turned around, and grabbed one of {BOHICA} Navaron's dismembered arms. Pressing the cold, dead, flesh onto the ID pad resulted in a friendly chime and the door sliding open.

What waited on the other side of the door, was sure as hell not friendly. A river of green, glowing, slime ran through the middle of a huge room. Pillars dotted the room in symetrical patterns. The thick slime poured from a pipe high on one wall, flowed down a wide trench, and emptied into a grate on the opposite wall. A large sign next to the pipe warned:

-- Danger! Spam/Gh3y Thread Disposal System! DO NOT BLOCK! --

"Huh," Tek grunted to himself, "I wondered where all the shitty threads went to"

The trench through which the slime flowed from pipe to grate was wide, over 3 meters. It was impossible to guess how deep it was, but he sure as shit didnt want to try testing the waters.
Suddenly, another sign caught his attention on his side of the slime river. Only one word, but it was one hell of a beutiful word to Tek's eyes: ARMORY. Underneath the sign was a large metal door frame that stood gaping open.

Grinning like a kid in a candy store TekD ran over to the armory door, when the whole chamber shook. It sounded as if someone had just slam dunked a shopping mall. The room shook again and he barely managed to keep his balance. Suddenly, on the opposite side of the river of slime, a huge crack appeared in the blue/black granite wall. TekD did NOT want to find out what was on the other side of that wall, but God didnt give a flying fuck. The next smash blew out a huge section of solid granite and left a hole fully 3 meters wide and 6 meters tall. Tek tried to imagine what could blow through a wall like that.

What stepped through the gaping hole made TekD wish he had never asked.

Last edited by TekDragon; 2003-06-20 at 10:47 PM.
Old 2003-06-20, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Sando138
Second Lieutenant

Resident Evil 68923
Code: Spam
Old 2003-06-20, 10:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
TekDragon
Contributor

Looming in the gaping hole, shrouded by dust from the smashed wall, stood the looming shadow of a 5 meter tall monster. Tek could barely make out a muscular figure with a head that appeared to have horns jutting out the sides. Underneath those horns were two glowing red eyes.

"Shit" TekD mumbled.

Suddenly the light flickered, then died. Obviously a power unit was knocked out while the monster was dickin around with the wall. The only light in the huge chamber came from the glowing river of slime which bathed the room in a pale green glow. The fog, which was not as heavy as before, still misted across the floor. Between the dim green glow, the misty fog, and the pillars littering the room, it was damn hard to make out anything.

The dark outline of the monster shifted and took a step forward. Rubble beneath its feet was ground to dust as it stepped into the room. Tek quickly darted behind the nearest pillar and peered out from behind it.

The evil red eyes moved from side to side as the monster scanned the room, searching for something.

TekD made a quick decision and decided that he didnt want to be what that thing discovered. Moving silently, he ducked from pillar to pillar towards the armory door, always keeping out of sight of the monster, whatever it was.

Darting through the metal doorframe took him completely out of sight of the monster. TekD breathed a sigh of relief and looked around the small room, lit by a single emergency light over a door on the opposite side.
Old 2003-06-20, 11:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
starrider
First Lieutenant

cool....finish it man.

"The absence of war is not peace." - Harry S. Truman

Qui desiderat pacem pr�paret bellum. - He who would desire peace should be prepared for war.

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you - Unknown
Old 2003-06-20, 11:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Contributor
Banned for no reason

Misc Info

1024 jumps in, does a backflip, then jumps back out.

Old 2003-06-21, 05:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
lightfire
Sergeant Major

i im the only surviver of this incident in the main squad im wandering around the toxinplant trying to find the escape door then as i turn the corner 5 imps start throwing fireballs at me i run for cover but as soon as i do they barbaque it i run with only a few bullets left in my pistol from the spider being with the chaingun on it i tryed to pry the chaingun off but it wouldnt buge
so i went back to the elevator shaft.

(tek should find me soon)
Old 2003-06-21, 08:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Sorry lightfire, Tek owned u and handed you your own ass on a silver plater decorated with your balls.
Old 2003-06-21, 08:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
TekDragon
Contributor

Originally posted by Peacemaker
Sorry lightfire, Tek owned u and handed you your own ass on a silver plater decorated with your balls.
*sob* Im sorry!! I mistook his newbish wandering as the evil shambling of a zombie!

*tries to re-attach lightfire's head*

Friends, right?

[EDIT]
Ill get to further installments as soon as i can. Im about to drive to DC and chill with my bro. When I get back its open fucking season on zombies
Old 2003-06-21, 09:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Originally posted by TekDragon
*sob* Im sorry!! I mistook his newbish wandering as the evil shambling of a zombie!

*tries to re-attach lightfire's head*

Friends, right?

Hahahaha
Old 2003-06-21, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
lightfire
Sergeant Major

.... i just respawned what the beep ing hell? damn il i got is a fists now... grr tek you idiot
Old 2003-06-21, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Yuyi
Roxxor your Boxxorz

Dude tek i agreed with your opininon on weed but jesus do you have to say your high or stoned in every fucking thread. Give it a rest man.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge