Its just me and you, Doobz - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: the Quote Database almost got me fired from work.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-06-20, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
TekDragon
Contributor

Its just me and you, Doobz

Man this place is silent. Like a tomb...

Im bored as fuk and there aint nothing going on in RL or in here

Friend told me hed stop by tonight with some herb but, knowing him, that could be anytime from 5 minutes from now to 2AM in the morning

*sigh*

What you up to man?
Old 2003-06-20, 06:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
TekDragon
Contributor

TekD aimlessly wanders the empty, silent, blue and black background halls of the damned...

"Helllooooooooooooooooo?"

slowly it dawns on him... there is evil down here. The shadows are too long, too dark. The silence is too thick. Some great evil has corrupted this forum and hidden itself. Only in the silence could it be detected.

"I know your there, Onizuka! I will destroy you!!"
Old 2003-06-20, 06:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
TekDragon
Contributor

Wandering aimlessly through the halls of the forum/crypt, TekD stumbles into a secret compartment hidden in the wall. Inside is a stash of shotgun shells, on top of which lies a double barreled shotgun.

"Wtf, im getting flashbacks from Doom II"

TekD loads the shotgun and stuffs as many shells as he can into his pockets. Whatever evil lurks down here, wherever it is... its about to get a serious dose of ass kicking.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

Haha, I just had the window up, I wasn't even really browsing.

Wow, you do like to type.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Mean while on the outside world....

"What the hell is wrong with him???" said Peacemaker

Peacemaker waves his hands infront of TekD a lot, but TekD just sits there on his bench looking off into no where cluthing an invisible rifle of somekind.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

keep going i wanna hear the rest of the story
Old 2003-06-20, 06:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
TekDragon
Contributor

Outfitted with a shotgun, hoody, and sweats, TekD is ready to kick some ass. As he walks through the halls a sickening stench begins to creep into his nostrils. It reminds him of the stench of disinfectant spray and rotten fruit.. with perhaps a hint of kitty litter.
Creeping through the eery forum, keeping eyes and ears ready, he jumps at a hissing sound to the right. Turning swiftly, he brings his shotgun to bear.
He scared the leaky pipe real bad.
Shaking his head, TekD continues onward. A thick fog is beginning to collect in the forum, making it hard to distinguish shapes in the distance. The fog smells even stronger of disinfectant and rotten fruit.
Suddenly, out of the fog, a figure stumbles forward. TekD pauses, recognizing the figure despite it being obscured by the mist.

"Dio!! Wtf are you doin down here?! Dio? You ok man? DIO!!!"

The figure that surely was Dio continues to stumble forward, aiming a pistol at Tek.

"Wtf man?! Knock it out! This aint a joke!"

While his mind stumbles over the situation, Tek's legs force him to dive to the ground.. just as as Dio opens fire. Realizing he cant keep rationalizing with Dio, TekD pumps a round into the chamber and fires the left barrel.
Dio is thrown back against the wall, a hole torn clean through his stomach. His eyes look down at the gaping wound through his torso, then look back at TekD... grinning evily.

"WTF?!!"

Tek aims again, this time at the head. A clean shot blows off the top half of Dio's head. The body falls to the ground twitching. Humans dont die like that. TekD, stumbling to his feet, moves over to the body. The reeking smell is almost overwhelming. Dio's skin is leathery and cold, as if he'd been dead for days. The realization is too much for TekD to handle: A zombie.
Throwing up in the corner, TekD tries to gather his thoughts.

"A fuckin zombie. No way in hell... a fucking zombie"
Old 2003-06-20, 06:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
TekDragon
Contributor

Leaning against the wall, vomit trailing from his mouth, TekD tries to gather himself.

"All right man, you gotta collect yo shit. This aint the time to lose it. Reconnaisance mother fuker! Gather yo shit and check yo six!"

Rationalization takes over and Tek stumbles away from the wall and checks the area. The pale fog obscures his vision and he can barely make out the dark form lying on the ground that used to be Dio.

"Fuck me over and out..a zombie. What the fuck happened here?"

Realizing the answers would not come to him just standing around like a newb, TekD decides to push farther into the forum.. farther down.. towards whatever evil lurks ahead.
Before leaving TekD takes the pistol from Dio. The leathery hand is cold and dry but retains a grip on the gun. TekD has to pry the dead fingers off the grip.
Armed now with a shotgun and a pistol... TekD continues on.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Peacemaker shakes doobz awake, it is now dark and TekD is still sitting there drooling like a pig.

"Dude what the hell is up with him? Did he smoke too much or something?"

Peacemaker grabs TekD by the head and shakes him vilolently.
Old 2003-06-20, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
TekDragon
Contributor

TekD continues onward, into the darkness, into the gloom. The walls of blue and black concrete seem to be seeping the chalky fog into the air. Running his hand over the wall, Tek shivers. The wall is cold, graveyard cold.
It all seems to build up in his mind. The fog, the stench, the stumbling undead zombie that used to be Dio... its too much for any man to take. TekD breaks into a run down the hall. The sound of his shoes slamming into the stone floor echo like claps of thunder.
The little part of his mind still thinking yelled at him to stop, to reconiter, to check his six. It didnt matter anymore. TekD was consumed by a need. A desire to find whatever it was that had done that to Dio... a desire to destroy it.
Suddenly the hallway ended. In front of him was a wooden door. Slinging his shotgun and taking out his pistol, Tek moved up to the door and placed his ear to it. He could hear the faint sound of someone pacing back and forth.
Backing up a step, TekD took a deep breath, readied his pistol, and kicked down the door. He wasnt prepared for what he saw.
{BOHICA} Navaron looked up at Tek with dry, dead eyes. An evil grin cracked the leathery skin of his face.. and he began to stumble forward, long yellow nails reaching for Tek's neck.
This was too much for TekD. Here was a man who Tek respected. Shooting this undead wouldnt be enough. TekD had to destroy this travesty.
Aiming down, Tek took a shot off at Navaron's knees, blowing out both of them. No shadow of pain crossed his face, the dry eyes never stopped looking at Tek. Now, crawing forward with his arms, Navaron began to speak. A voice that sounded as if it came from across a desert, from across a crypt, creeped out of Navaron's gaping mouth.

"... crossing the styx.. all crossing over.. death.. evil... coming for you... reworking all..."

This was the first time Tek realized that these zombies might be able to talk. Checking his killer rage, Tek advanced on the undead corpse dragging itself towards him. He unslung his shotgun and pointed it at a shoulder just as dead fingers began clutching at his pants. The boom of the shotgun echoed in his ear as the arm was ripped off from the torso. Taking aim again, Tekblew off the other arm.
Navaron's torso and legs flopped uselessly on the ground, mouth opening and closing aimlessly, half words and rants spewing forth.
TekD kicked the body over onto its back and kneeled down ontop of the zombie, pinning it to the ground. Leaning over he put his face right up to the leathery skin that used to be Navaron's head.

"What the fuck are you?"

Last edited by TekDragon; 2003-06-20 at 06:50 PM.
Old 2003-06-20, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

Old 2003-06-20, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
TekDragon
Contributor

"What the fuck are you?"

TekD repeated the question, yelling it into the dry, unblinking eyes sunk into the skull of what used to be {BOHICA} Navaron. In responce, Navaron opened his mouth as if to scream. Instead of a scream a black millipede crawled out of his throat and into his hair.
Holding his vomit down Tek puts his pistol into Navaron's mouth.

"Talk. NOW"

Navaron begins to talk, voice muffled by the barrel jammed into his mouth. Tek withdraws the pistol and Navaron continues talking as if nothing had happened.

"...is the key.. Hamma knows... deepness and darkness.... all the dead coming.. crossing the styx.. all crossing over.. death.. evil... coming for you... reworking all... the gate is the key... Hamma knows..."

Navaron repeated himself again.. and again. A shiver ran down Tek's spine. The voice was repeating itself exactly, like a tape recorder. With trembling fingers Tek put the barrel of the gun to Navaron's skull.

"You want this?"

Navaron's eyes for the first time seemed to focus on Tek's eyes and he spoke in a harsh whisper.

"You will be one of us..."

The ring of the gunshot echoed a long time in Tek's ears, but at least the zombie wasnt talking anymore.
Old 2003-06-20, 07:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

this like the descussion thread......just horribly wrong.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2003-06-20, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Sputty
Banned

Sputty finds a kitten and gives it a squeeze, then after falling through a hole he realises he fell into kitten land. This great land is full of thousands of kittens frolicing through rolling fields of grass and the kittens love to be squeezed and they're very small or very fat! Also, Schopenbulb protects them.
Old 2003-06-20, 09:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

ObFrog, disgusted at this debauchery of a thread, pulls out a Glock .45 and loads it with flesh-shredder rounds. Taking aim at Tek, he squeezes the trigger.
Suddenly, SERPUS leaps out and takes the bullet. Realizing that he has found prey far more worthy of his lead blessing, ObFrog lands 2 more rounds into SERPUS at point-blank range.
Jesus decsends from the sky and gives ObFrog a plaque of valor for smoting SERPUS. Happy orphans dance at the feet of our heroes, and kittens prance freely in the magical lavender fields.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge