PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where hazing is still legal.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2004-06-02, 03:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
steffen
Private

hey hey... easy now. my native language aint english its danish. soo relax if i dont understand, please! and i dont know a shit about computers. and im only 13! soooo would you take it a bit more easy on me electro?? and im acctually the best in english in my class. so dont tell me im dum(no stupid comments about that).
Old 2004-06-02, 04:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Ah sorry dude... didn't mean to offend you. Its ok if you don't know much about computers, and english isnt your native language... so sorry about that. Its just that sometimes we get on these forums people who just act like they know less than they do because they are too lazy to figure it out themselves (and want us to do all the work).

But if you truely need help and you haven't a clue, most of us are more than happy to help.

So sorry about that bud... anyhow, let us know what you need help with, we'll be glad to help ya out. Also, if you use the java IRC chat client (top of the screen, "chat") to connect to PSU IRC, you will find tons of tech-smart people who will be happy to help you out. Also, we usually have a couple of danish people in there who might be able to help you out in your native language (which could really smooth things out for you).

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-06-02, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
TheN00b
Colonel

Originally Posted by Electrofreak

Sometimes... after reading these forums... I have the urge to kill myself.
Is this just me?
Nope
Old 2004-06-11, 03:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
steffen
Private

no offend taken. but i am also really nervous of handling my computer, since i blasted up our last computer, cuz the keyboard didnt work. then i decided to do something about it.... then i switched the mhz button, boom..... a little smoke cloud came out of the computer oo( but thanks anyway for understanding electro.
p.s i might not reply for a long time cuz our computer is tottaly fucked up(it says something about an error report when i try to acces some sites) , and my new computer doesnt have internet yet, so right now im writting from the school computer.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum