Active Subscriber beta cutoff is 8 A.M. Monday - Page 20 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Half the Hamma, all the taste.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-08-05, 05:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #286
Silinder
Private

Re: Active Subscriber beta cutoff is 8 A.M. Monday

Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
elitist jerks are mad because that current subs get in before the 1337 skilled haxx0rzzz pros from 2003 who dont subscribe anymore
hehe
Old 2012-08-05, 05:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #287
Noxey
Private

lol, I subbed last week under the impression I would be second wave and have to wait a few weeks for beta, so figured mayswel have another month on PS1... good times
Old 2012-08-05, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #288
AzureWatcher
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by dafuq View Post
elitist jerks are mad because that current subs get in before the 1337 skilled haxx0rzzz pros from 2003 who dont subscribe anymore
Yes. I'm sure that's it. They're probably more angry about people like me subscribing three days before beta and getting in on the same day as them.
Old 2012-08-05, 06:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #289
LegioX
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by longfire View Post
This I dont see why people are getting mad becaause other people are spending their own money to increase funding for a game they want to play lol and legioX what faction are you? we can play ps1 when ps2's down
Been playing Vanu in PS 1, but man im getting owned. I have died about 30 times to about 3-4 kills. Sucks!!! LOL

Anyways, i don't know what faction i will be playing in PS 2. I'm a flyboy at heart and love the look of the Scythe. Going towards that, but will try out all factions to make a concrete decision before game hits.
Old 2012-08-05, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #290
FINALCUT
First Sergeant

Heh. I resubbed in March and have been playing PS1 since then. I was looking at PS2 stuff and decided to play PS1 again because I got excited about playing again and had a really good time the last 5 months. Getting into PS2 beta was just a bonus.

If people want to spend cash and buy into beta I have no problem with that.SOE probably needs the cash pretty bad with all the development going into PS2 and they still wont be getting a return on thier investment until they can open the PS2 cash shops.
Old 2012-08-05, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #291
MercDT
Sergeant

I caved in.

Damn you smedley!
Old 2012-08-05, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #292
LegioX
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by FINALCUT View Post
Heh. I resubbed in March and have been playing PS1 since then. I was looking at PS2 stuff and decided to play PS1 again because I got excited about playing again and had a really good time the last 5 months. Getting into PS2 beta was just a bonus.

If people want to spend cash and buy into beta I have no problem with that.SOE probably needs the cash pretty bad with all the development going into PS2 and they still wont be getting a return on thier investment until they can open the PS2 cash shops.
Thank god PS 2 beta is almost out. Virtually impossible for a noob to PS 1 to level up right now.
Old 2012-08-05, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #293
aleksandrgrc
Corporal

just subbed as well. no matter, i want them to have my money anyways lol.
Old 2012-08-05, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #294
Tarconus
Corporal

Originally Posted by Astrok View Post

Why the rush...when beta ends we all start from scratch so just WAIT people.
Not necessarily tribes ascends beta stuff carried over into live.
Old 2012-08-05, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #295
derito
Contributor
Sergeant

The devs said they would most likely delete the characters at some point.
Old 2012-08-05, 08:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #296
JoeDragon
Sergeant

Originally Posted by derito View Post
The devs said they would most likely delete the characters at some point.
They can reset me as many times as they want I really don't care. Besides smedley said not all the certs are in the beta build for tomorrow. So there will definitely be some resets.
Old 2012-08-05, 08:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #297
LegioX
First Sergeant

who cares. Atleast i will become familiar with all weapons by the time the game starts. No noob moments for me
Old 2012-08-05, 08:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #298
Emperor
Corporal

You know, I've gotta say, even if I don't get in on the first wave (not sure why I wouldn't, but just in case I don't), I'm having fun playing Planetside 1.

Although, from all the talk of 'tactics' that'd been going around on this board I kinda expected something different. Been playing Vanu and it seems like 'tactics' means, "Zerg into a room with as many people as possible; don't worry if you die a lot or block other peoples' lines of fire. After wave after wave of your team manages to kill everyone, crouch behind some boxes in the basement and aim at doors in 'strategic' places to look like you're doing something important."
Old 2012-08-05, 08:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #299
onewingedangel
Private

All the butthurt vets who thumbed their noses at the PCGamer people who got screwed over sure are whining now lol.
Old 2012-08-05, 09:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #300
darkfiretwofive
Private

Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
You know, I've gotta say, even if I don't get in on the first wave (not sure why I wouldn't, but just in case I don't), I'm having fun playing Planetside 1.

Although, from all the talk of 'tactics' that'd been going around on this board I kinda expected something different. Been playing Vanu and it seems like 'tactics' means, "Zerg into a room with as many people as possible; don't worry if you die a lot or block other peoples' lines of fire. After wave after wave of your team manages to kill everyone, crouch behind some boxes in the basement and aim at doors in 'strategic' places to look like you're doing something important."
I think there is only so much you can do with the layout of the bases/facility's , the bases and facility's in PS2 will each have a different layout and be much larger with more room
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion