Censoring - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Purple is not a color
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-02-16, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
Atheosim
Captain

Re: Censoring

I think it should be a toggle.
Old 2012-02-16, 04:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Mightymouser
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
That is the intelligence, age and morals of the person, you're going to have douche bags in a game because there are douche bags in the real world. In a resturant if someone swears "fuck off you stupid bitch" people look but there is really nothing you can do but hang your head down at the waste of oxygen he is using, if someone says "fuck" out loud in the resturant, it is the same outcome. There is no magic censor button in public. Maybe in Demolition Man.... but not here
I guess it depends on the culture. But where I live, if someone in a restaurant says "Fuck off you stupid bitch" loud enough for other people to hear it. Someone is sure as hell going to respond to it, and depending on who he's saying it to, the response might be the manager throwing the guy out; or a couple guys waiting for him in the parking lot....
Old 2012-02-16, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Mightymouser View Post
I guess it depends on the culture. But where I live, if someone in a restaurant says "Fuck off you stupid bitch" loud enough for other people to hear it. Someone is sure as hell going to respond to it, and depending on who he's saying it to, the response might be the manager throwing the guy out; or a couple guys waiting for him in the parking lot....
That's because (here in America, at least) public decorum and common sense still reign supreme. Nobody wants to hear that shit in a public place unless they're at a rap concert.

I certainly don't tolerate it if I'm managing some joint. Why? Because my customers didn't come to my establishment to pay to hear someone swearing. And management/ownership reserves the right to toss you out on their ass if you're being a cunt in public.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion